Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

Was gonna say, he basically calls out Bale for being a fancy Dan and idolises Ronaldo.

A bit like for refusing to vote for UKIP because you're think they're racists and then joining the EDL.

Except I didn't call him a "fandy Dan", I said he had a shit haircut and an even shitter celebration. Which he does.

Except I didn't call him a "fandy Dan", I said he had a shit haircut and an even shitter celebration. Which he does.

He has a similar haircut and an even shitter comedy tit squeezing celebration :P

Bookmakers have slashed odds on Everton manager David Moyes joining Manchester United in the summer.

The Everton manager is out of contract at the end of the season and Paddy Power slashed his odds on becoming next Manchester United from 7/2 to 1/2 favourite after what they called a "flood of overnight bets."

Anyone has got a hard task on their hands following Sir Alex, but don't think Moyes would succeed.

He's a good manager don't get me wrong, done wonders at Everton, found some great players but just don't think he deal with a club the size of United.

The only person out there that could succesfully follow Sir Alex imo is Jose Mourinho, the question you have to ask if they appointed Mourinho would be the fact he doesn't stay anywhere very long and Man Utd would preferably want long term.

Despite the Di Canio sensational, almost league-winning revival of Sunderland (if you read the papers/ listened to TV), a defeat tonight and a win for Wigan tomorrow would see them in the bottom three.

Though they are playing Stoke, with a manager who sees going into the opposition half in an away game as an achievement.

Archived