Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hbkkids

Lee Peltier has signed for Leeds United

I like Peltier as a person, slightly shaky as a defender, although he did have no cover from the winger in front of him. Thought he could have been a decent squad player for us, but the 850k is good.

Guest MattP

Glad to see him gone, with him and Bamba out the back four that's a lot of mistakes gone from poor positional play and lack of concentration.

Pretty sure we'll see a solid defence again next season.

Gonna go against the grain a little on this one.

I don't think Pelts is a bad player at all. I think he's suffered like the rest of the defence, from a weedy midfield playing in front of him.

However, 850k is about right for the player IMO so lets see if Moore and DeLaet can step up and do any better.

I'm glad to see we haven't made a loss on him, especially after the fee of 250k was talked about with Huddersfield.

I really liked him as a player and I think it was those around him that needed to leave to help him find his form from the start of the season.

Also, I can't really picture him fitting in that well at Leeds but that's not really my interest any more :)

Been pretty decent but Nigel clearly wanted to sell him meaning he must be surplus and worth the fee for us. Im guessing Moore must have the potential and will get more of a look in which is good and De laet as first choice with ledger also an option.

Archived