Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Blackburn Pre-Match

Would like to see:

Kasper

RDL

Konch

Moore

Morgan

Marshall

Knockaert

Danns

King

Drinkwater

Nuge

It might be early on be we need as many points as we can get.

We've got to be on it from the start, can't afford to go goals down in the first half again.

There will still be pressure on Kean so we need to take advantage of a possible negative ground and try and hit them early on.

It might be early on be we need as many points as we can get.

Whilst that may seem a very obvious statement but i completely agree i feel especially last season we put to much presure on our selves in that middle part of the season, when every game seem to be a "6 pointer"

Going to Blackburn, and can't wait... Hoping for a better result than last night obviously. I also agree that if we can get an early goal, the fans will get on Keane's back (even more so if they lose tonight).

I would like to a 4-2-3-1 formation, offering balance between defence and attack;

Kasper

De Laet -- Moore -- Morgan -- Konchesky

Drinkwater -- King

Knockaert -- Marshall -- Vardy

Nugent

Subs: Kennedy/Whitbread (if fit), James, Danns, Dyer, Schlupp, Waghorn, Beckford

Vardy is poor upfront in a 4-4-2 I seem to remember his time at Fleetwood that if he was played on the LW/or as part of the wide forward in a 4-3-3 he would be able to cut in and score goals, shouldn't we try to replicate that?

From what I saw against Peterborough and heard about Charlton - King is back to his good old self. Would be nice to see him start rather than James, and I think he'll be eager to get another goal.

Also - Knockaert has impressed so far, and a start could do him good - see him open up over 60 mins or so, maybe score or at least get a good assist? Seems perfectly able.

Other than that, play the same starting XI but maybe Nugent to start over Beckford.

I have a better feeling against Blackburn than I did Charlton - we can win this if everyone stays focussed

Archived