Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Random stupid stuff that springs to mind... literally

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Why don't KFC make a Kentucky Egg - a Scotch egg that replaces sausagemeat with the original recipe chicken, then deep fried. I am craving it and it doesn't exist

Image result for vomiting

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 13:22, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Why don't KFC make a Kentucky Egg - a Scotch egg that replaces sausagemeat with the original recipe chicken, then deep fried. I am craving it and it doesn't exist

Why aren't you lead marketing director of KFC?

On 22/05/2018 at 13:22, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

If you dont tweet that at KFC , I will

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

Something that occurred to me yesterday when I was following somebody down a corridor in an office complex through multiple doors.

I was a couple of meters behind them, so they were holding the door for me every time. Door after door, after door they were holding it for me to pass through.

You say "thanks" the first time. But at what point do you stop saying "thanks?" two? three times? FOUR? Do you just stop and risk looking rude? 

Then of course you have to vary the statement of gratitude to avoid repetition... "thank you," "thanks," "cheers," "nice one," HOW MANY WORDS ARE THERE? IT HAS TO STOP AT SOME POINT.

I would have gradually slowed down. Making the time needed to hold the door longer and longer. Test the guys resolve. For science

• Like 1

Anyone have random songs that you haven't even heard for years just enter your head for no reason, and then you can't get rid of them no matter what you do?

The other day I had Hey You, The Rock Steady Crew by The Rock Steady Crew going round in my head for a whole day.

Hey you, The Rock Steady Crew

Show what you do, make a break, make a move

B-Boys, breakers, electric boogaloo........

All ****in' day.

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 1

Why sometimes, when you don't really know someone, but feel obliged to greet them (i.e. in a large office environment) do people do that weird whisper greeting even though they're not required to keep noise levels down...? They almost always whisper in response.

"Hi" "Hey"

I sometimes catch myself doing it and I'm like, "****'s sake... You did the whisper thing, now grow some gonads and say it loud and proud, man"

Edited by RoboFox

13 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Anyone have random songs that you haven't even heard for years just enter your head for no reason, and then you can't get rid of them no matter what you do?

The other day I had Hey You, The Rock Steady Crew by The Rock Steady Crew going round in my head for a whole day.

All ****in' day.

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

All ****in' day.

YES. Sumer is icumen in, from the Wicker Man soundtrack. It just popped in my head and wouldn't leave for 3 days, genuinely upset me

There you go, I hope this brings as much misery to someone else as it did to me

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Something that occurred to me yesterday when I was following somebody down a corridor in an office complex through multiple doors.

I was a couple of meters behind them, so they were holding the door for me every time. Door after door, after door they were holding it for me to pass through.

You say "thanks" the first time. But at what point do you stop saying "thanks?" two? three times? FOUR? Do you just stop and risk looking rude? 

Then of course you have to vary the statement of gratitude to avoid repetition... "thank you," "thanks," "cheers," "nice one," HOW MANY WORDS ARE THERE? IT HAS TO STOP AT SOME POINT.

you should have sprinted past them and repaid the favour

2 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

YES. Sumer is icumen in, from the Wicker Man soundtrack. It just popped in my head and wouldn't leave for 3 days, genuinely upset me

There you go, I hope this brings as much misery to someone else as it did to me

Oh God. That ending disturbed me probably more than any other film I've seen.