Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

Thought it was good and a fitting way to end it.

Agreed. Some of criticisms were fair though- the whole series was just based on a series of cock ups and how things can go wrong very quickly but everything in Walt's final plan came off very easily.

Such as Walt being able to walk around and sneak in Skylar's house easily without being spotted and the supremacist gang neglecting to check Walt's car trunk.

• 1 month later...

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-05-30/bryan-cranston-never-say-never-to-more-breaking-bad/

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has suggested that the cult series may not be finished for good after all.

Asked by CNN host Ashleigh Banfield if his character Walter White was dead, the Golden Globe winner replied: "I don't know."

"You never saw bags zip up or anything, or anybody say... you know."

And asked if there could be another installment of the hit show, he said: "Never say never."

The programme was thought to have concluded after five seasons in September 2013.

al-bundy-reaction.gif

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-05-30/bryan-cranston-never-say-never-to-more-breaking-bad/

Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has suggested that the cult series may not be finished for good after all.

Asked by CNN host Ashleigh Banfield if his character Walter White was dead, the Golden Globe winner replied: "I don't know."

"You never saw bags zip up or anything, or anybody say... you know."

And asked if there could be another installment of the hit show, he said: "Never say never."

The programme was thought to have concluded after five seasons in September 2013.

al-bundy-reaction.gif

As much as I loved every single minute of Breaking Bad..... I really hope they don't carry it on.

The last episode was a perfect ending, no matter what the crazy bastard above me thinks!

• Like 1

It was always going to be quite a tough one to end to be fair. Personally I think they did a good steady job of wrapping things up and making sure it took nothing away from the quality of the rest of the show. I also think it was a pretty good episode in itself, with some outstanding moments like the ever so subtle mutual appreciation at the end

• 3 weeks later...