Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Lloyd Dyer linked to several Championship teams

Really hope not, Lloydy is underrated imo & offer a lot for the team, his experience would also be a valuable asset too.

Unless we found a pacey replacement and a move that would benefit Lloyd, I wouldn't want him to go unless these were meet, as he's been a loyal chap & never grumbles. Personally class him as a bit of a legend myself.

Just looked, still at Birmingham?! Fvcking hell. Not sure though, think he'd be a typically over-priced English youngster and yes whilst he'd be good enough for us in this league, I think we'd have to pay well over the odds.

Birmingham are in financial meltdown, transfer listed all their players, should be available for around £2M which isn't bad.

Birmingham need to sell and sell relatively quickly so Redmond now could be bought for less than half of what they would have wanted last year. I'm not Lloyd's biggest fan but 1 thing he has is pace, pace scares defences in this league however if we are realistic about promotion Lloyd is gonna be found out very quickly. Swapping Redmond for Dyer would be very good business. The lad is still only 18, incredible potential and you know Pearson loves moulding youngsters.

Nugents 27 ! Why do people keep referring to him as a seasoned pro ? This imsnt a dig at you specifically but every where he's mentioned it's like he's in his early 30's.

You think someone 27, played in the premier, played for England, won the FA Cup, played for years in this league and below constantly scoring goals isn't a seasoned pro?

Nugents 27 ! Why do people keep referring to him as a seasoned pro ? This imsnt a dig at you specifically but every where he's mentioned it's like he's in his early 30's.

I didn't refer to him as a seasoned pro! I said he's one of only a few players in the first team who isn't at the beginning of his career. Do you think he's at the beginning of his career?

Besides, he is a seasoned pro. You don't have to be over 30 to have experience.

we cant lose any of our players at this stage we dont have the biggest of squads...redmond is a good prospect. would add some more pace and flair to the side although would only be worth it at nothing more than 1 mill. brum have rejected bids for davies and king so there not selling their players for anything so is very unlikely pearson would go in for him.

WYS

Problem with Dyer is age, I am not keen on young players, but in the wing position younger players often benefit, more pace, more skill, better at most things.

I wouldn't like Dyer to go, and as we have a game tonight he probably won't leave, but I wouldn't keep him at this club next season.

If it does happen though and he does go, I would look at Nathan Redmond or get Hal Robson-Kanu in on loan.

Schlupp could be a winger, he's probably better with the ball than Dyer plus Konchesky wouldn't have to do so much running as he does when Lloyd doesn't bother, like at Huddersfield.

I didn't see the Huddersfield game but I normally regard Loyd as a very hard worker.

Archived