Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

Play off refs

Hope the comment praising Dean was a wind up, he was absolutely dire.

Dowd is a PL ref. Brilliant. He'll be utter shite then.

Nope. He let the game run which is something fans call for all the time. If his performance was 'dire' then we may as well dismiss the majority of Championship referees immediately - I don't believe most of them do better than he did. I could understand you saying he wasn't so good but I think it's a big exaggeration to use that word.

Thought he was wrong on the freekick for their 2nd goal, but picked up on things like Cox's little push on Keane.

Premier League referee's in the Championship Playoffs always ends in disaster. They give fouls that throughout the season haven't been given in the Championship and something controversial usually tends to happen. Mike Dean was ****ing shit on Saturday, the yellow card he gave Wes for a shoulder to shoulder challenge was ridiculous. 

Just glad it's not Jon Moss of Forest away last season infamy...

Have seen him cocking up a couple of times in the Prem this season too, how the hell he's reached that high a level I'll never know. If it wasn't for his diabolical refereeing it would have been 1 year since we won at the City Ground last Saturday, not 41.

I completely hate Phil Dowd. Arrogant willy puller.

Dean is normally decent but he was poor Saturday. Just tried laughing off most of his decisions.

Premier League referee's in the Championship Playoffs always ends in disaster. They give fouls that throughout the season haven't been given in the Championship and something controversial usually tends to happen. Mike Dean was ****ing shit on Saturday, the yellow card he gave Wes for a shoulder to shoulder challenge was ridiculous.

Bit more than shoulder to shoulder!! lol

Were u even there?!

I don't get all the negative comments he's getting. I'd understand if people thought he wasn't good but some are saying he was downright awful - it's not like he gave two incorrect penalties and sent someone off for a push.

Anyway, I liked how he let the game run and appeared to keep the game under control. Not saying he was the best, probably a 6/7 out of 10 for me.

Archived