Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Narborough_fox

Reasons to be cheerful

None whatsoever.

Even if we only consider the players who were regulars in our match day squad we have one of the biggest budgets in the league.

Despite that we could only scrape into the playoffs, with the lowest points total ever to get in the top 6.

We were top of the league in October with a side playing attractive passing football, a style that NFP systematically destroyed for some perverse reason that is yet to come to light.

There appears to be every likely hood of more of the same next season.

Fook it!

1) An away trip to Bournemouth as long as its not bloody January :thumbup:  :colder:

2) We will most likely be playing the current FA cup winners home & away

7) Outside chance of another midlands derby against Villa

8) I cant count etiher

9) or type and spell.

10) Donny away is a better trip than Wolves & Pboro

11)There will be a clearance sale in the club shop where all the over- priced crap is at last affordable.

12) Wellans & Gallacher will leave (and its wellans fault knocky missed the penalty anyhow) :whistle:

13) Despite City's loss, we still live in a County with great sports teams (rugby,cricket,hockey,basketball,speedway) :yesyes:

14 No away trip to the Emirates for £65 :trumpet:

15) we can take the piss out of that idiot with the sombreo and maracca again at QPR

16) The udders girl with the big tits, as long as she aint on Jeremy kyle show on the day we play them

17) if we dont end up in a relegation fight we will probably get automatic promotion.

22) told you I couldnt count.

22a) I didnt have to make good on my bet " If city win promotion this year I'll show my arse in Lewis's window"

23) Even if he leaves in the summer or Janauary window, you just gotta love Kasper. :scarf:

24) We have the best pitch in the division, if not the country

25) Birch didnt have heart attack this year doing the run :ill:

26) Stringer wasn't on the radio for 4 weeks when he got married and did the Thai marathon :celebrate:

27)The helicopter was good this season despite it nearly took the family stand roof off.

28) Barring a cup tie, we dont have to play Coventry

29) Chris Powell stil loves us.

30) Rendal won his comeback fight

31) More free clappers and tshirts :appl:

32) Not long till the fixtures come out in June

33) Its not snowing today

34) When the shop sale is over, there will be a concourse sale to get rid of even more of last years ( and the previous 5 yrs) crap. And you know you will go anway just in case theres something you like.

Archived