Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ali Campbell

Jeffrey Shlupp - Crystal Palace

In the paper today that my team Crystal Palace as well as Watford and Sheffield United looking at him. I prefer him as a striker as every game I have seen at the KP bar one he has looked shaky at left back. Would Leicester miss him, can he cut it in the prem??? Thoughts?

In the paper today that my team Crystal Palace as well as Watford and Sheffield United looking at him. I prefer him as a striker as every game I have seen at the KP bar one he has looked shaky at left back. Would Leicester miss him, can he cut it in the prem??? Thoughts?

Would we miss him?

No, he's like Bambi in the headlights

Desperately needs another year with the development squad & then may be a year in Lg1

Got some great potential though, but if you went ahead, you'd essentially buying a trainee

Would we miss him?

No, he's like Bambi in the headlights

Desperately needs another year with the development squad & then may be a year in Lg1

Got some great potential though, but if you went ahead, you'd essentially buying a trainee

That is so OTT. No arguement that he is very raw but when given the chance up top he has done alright and he's already at a decent championship level; he doesn't need another 2 years to reach it.

I'd personally start the season with him and see how he does. It may be that he needs to go out on loan but he could potentially take the league by storm; he's just that type of player.

If we had enough cover, I'd loan him out to a club like Sheffield United. Could be vital in his development for himself and us, as well as help a club like Sheffield United in the league.

I wouldn't sell him though.

Cannot believe people's reactions in here saying loan Schlupp out...

Schlupp > Konchesky

Schlupp > Nugent

Give him a run up top with big Chris next season and he will be banging them in. If hes not a regular starter next season I would be disappointed.

Schlupp > Konchesky

Schlupp > Nugent

Give him a run up top with big Chris next season and he will be banging them in. If hes not a regular starter next season I would be disappointed.

Seriously?

Schlupp > Konchesky

Schlupp > Nugent

Behave, Nugent is twice the player. Maybe Schlupp will surpass him, I hope we keep him and find out, but he isn't ready yet.

Schlupp was pretty poor as a striker this season.

Nowhere near as good as Nugent.

I agree, however, Nugent did play on the left at times whilst Schlupp was moved to the right. (It's important that strikers can use both feet and not just rely on one.)

Are young players not allowed to develop anymore?Poor lad has got no chance if judging by posts on here.

Course not. This is football of today where if you don't win everything instantly you're a disgrace and a failure (apparently)

He scored about 3 goals this season don't you know? He's clearly better than David 'poxy-16-goals' Nugent.

Thats a stupid comparison Schlupp played games at left back, slightly harder to score from there, and he spent some time at Man u  :blink:

Archived