Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Transfer Deadline Day - LCFC Speculation

Met Dion Dublin at a wedding yesterday...

Asked him to sign something for me and put 'Up The City'

True gent, but surely means he is coming out of retirement to aid or promotion push?

Well tight he is.

He once brought his nephew, Connect 4 from Tesco for Christmas. 

True.

I'm surprised no championship club yet as made a move for Billy Sharp! He's clearly not going to get much football at Southampton and i think they'd happily send him out on loan. He's a proven striker at this level!

Think Celtic are after him

I would love to be absolutely proved wrong & surprised. 

Fryatt back here for instance would be a typical LCFC signing today unfortunately.

An uninspiring backward step that would be the final nail in the coffin for me.

Ill pay Fryatts wage for lcfc if it meant you ****in off.

The one transfer I'd love would be Sako, even on loan. Keep Nugent obviously, let Waggy go the other way to wolves.

Wonder if Keane could be on the cards again?

Just come back from walking my mates dog.

And you never guess who I saw, on the Great Central Way.

Well I'm not gonna tell you, because some disrespectful idiot called me boring.

Man up you pussy, that Morrisons joke is one of the most over used quotes on here, probally behind how shit wellens is

I'm surprised no championship club yet as made a move for Billy Sharp! He's clearly not going to get much football at Southampton and i think they'd happily send him out on loan. He's a proven striker at this level!

Forest are looking at signing him but only when Leicester become interested. 

I would love to be absolutely proved wrong & surprised. 

Fryatt back here for instance would be a typical LCFC signing today unfortunately.

An uninspiring backward step that would be the final nail in the coffin for me.

What's the category for 'typical LCFC signing today' then? Or is that just applicable when Nigel Pearson is manager?

I wish you'd just get behind everyone at the club for once, instead of positing negative stuff. Everyone is entitled to opinions but it's just boring, especially considering you really don't have anything logical to back it up. Never has 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now' been more fitting to someone on here.

Man up you pussy, that Morrisons joke is one of the most over used quotes on here, probally behind how shit wellens is

Mate, I didn't just include Morrisons, I mentioned Iceland.

I was imaginative, I mixed it up a bit.  

Archived