Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

Seems like good back up and could be very useful if we deploy the 352.

Exactly what I was going to say, we now have options and more experience, Whitbread and SSL are both very injury prone and nothing amazing, Miquel is an unknown and very inexperienced, Moore I rate a lot, but again is inexperienced, if we are to play 3 centre backs we definitely needed to bring in one more.

Pearson strength has always been his defensive signings he has always had a good eye for a decent defender so not expecting much different this time also another good thing about this it shows hopefully we are not in a financial crisis regarding FFP at the moment if we are still bringing in players

Fairly low risk signing - is it really a problem? 

We've just signed an international, experienced defender with 60 caps. On a free. For a year. 

What's the worst that can happen? 

Just gives someone else something to moan about!

As already mentioned 3-5-2 Morgan Moore and the polish tank three strong players who shouldn't get bullied by strikers where as st ledger or whitbread might and both injury prone so good bit of business as if we don't have three centre backs and strength in depth then the formation already is a non starter

Remember Tunchev? This guy could be as good and less injury prone...

I do, although this guy is six years older than Tunchev when we got him.

Or Bruno Berner?

Indeed. Hoping he'll turn out to be a good addition. I'm only apprehensive about free signings of reputed players after the season has already started.

Archived