Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Marcin Wasilewski signed

Bert

Ignore the idiots, if you know anything please share it with us.

Pretty obvious I knew wasn't it? You don't just come on a forum and say a name of a player when asked a question.

Just not gonna do anything in what others perceive as "drawing attention to myself" or "trying to boost my ego" just not worth the hassle. This isn't an attempt for people to "beg" me to share things either, I've simply had enough.

This bloke's going to keep England out of the World Cup isn't he?

You told me we definitely wanted to sign him, also. Another one in the bag for you.

We're looking a far more solid outfit than last season.

We're gaining strength in depth, but good quality too, which is the most important thing.

We're gaining strength in depth, but good quality too, which is the most important thing.

I look at this bloke and Hammond and think we'll be far harder to break down this year.

Poland & Anderlecht is a very decent standard. He may be on the decline but his injury was four years back so it seems like he's well over that. I can imagine him being far better defensively than De Laet.

We're a physical side that can attack with pace and FLAIR, that can adapt to different styles of game too.

I really do think we might surprise a few this year.

Very importantly, this guy is a winner: 3 league titles and 3 domestic trophies with Anderlecht.  It's hard to buy that kind of experience in our league.  Not really sure where he's going to get the nod from Nigel though - De Laet's easily one of our best players so I'm loath to see him get dropped to the bench.  3rd CB in our 3-5-2 by default and backup RB?

I'm delighted with this signing!!!!!

International, experienced, got some grit .... What's not to love!!!!!

The guys saying it's another wage should get a spreadsheet and have a night in with excel .... I'm a LCFC fan to watch football and to see team improvements ..... not worry about how much every little thing we do is going to cost!!!!

Fair play to NP - steadily improving and obviously still looking for quality additions to the squad - which in my view is still 2-3 players short - and they need to be 1st team challengers not squad players - just like this guy!

On signing, Wasilewski said: "I'm really pleased to be joining Leicester City. I have always dreamed of playing in England so to sign for Leicester is fantastic for me.

"I saw the team beat Wigan at the weekend and was very impressed with everything about the Club. It has been a very good start to the season and I hope to be able to help us win promotion to the Premier League."

Well-known for his powerful approach to defending, Wasilewski also boasted an impressive goal record with Anderlecht – scoring 20 times in 143 appearances.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/170913-foxes-complete-wasilewski-signing-1059927.aspx#h3YREWwh1LkG2hov.99

I do like the sound of that...Better get some more Marks Electrical advertising boards made.

Pearson should only sign foreign players who can't read English that way they will not checkout Foxestalk and have their confidence crippled by us

To be fair, half the people on here don't seem to read English either ..... and it's never stopped them engaging with FT !!!

There's a video on foxesplayer of him - Stringer asks "The Championship is a physical league, you looking forward to that?"

Wesi just starts laughing uncontrollably and says " ha ha ha ha ha I hope - I've never had a problem with physical!!! ha ha ha ha Lets see lets see ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!" 

The man's a battleaxe

Archived