Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Gary Taylor-Fletcher

give it 3/4 weeks and he will be a regular in the first team i guarantee it. talk about making judgements about players you obviously know nothing about, a pub player? played in prem 2 years ago and had a good season, a massively important player for blackpool in there promotion, will get goals and create goals as he has done in every division, very fit and has a good engine, ideal player to help a promotion push.

Think his Millwall trial collapsed due to him being overweight, unfit etc. If he's sorted that out then he could be a decent addition. Has always scored 5-10 goals a season which isn't bad for a backup player.

Literally collapsed? (due to his weight... get it?)

I agree he could be a new cult hero, a real throwback footballer like Claridge and Marshall

post-9748-0-25475600-1379515700_thumb.jp

Not by best work but it will do...

Is that his missus in that picture or us he a big poof with a can and that is just his bezzy mate? As you know I am a big advocate for signing some gays, just look at the German national team, and of course closer to home our fellow friends on foxestalk - MattP, Bilo, Wookie et al. You need some Menergy in the side to be successful! So if GTF is the latter, get the cvnt in!

Ha ha @ Wookie!

Well, he's never been prolific anywhere really and he's changed shape a tad in the last three years.....

But he must be hungry (no pun intended) and NP likes a hungry player.

Jury is out on Gary - hopefully we are signing him for the right reasons rather than FFP and a lack of options.

The way the squads being shaped reminds me of the league 1 season. Very young squad to begin with (Hobbs, Morrisson, Gilbert, Mattock, Gradel, King, Fryatt, Adams) and as the season went on, added experience to the ranks (Warner, Edworthy, Powell, Brown) which kept the ship steady. We all recognise that last season that is what ultimately undid our early good work.

Glad it looks like being sorted early and with that scary Pole and GTF, we're really moving in the right direction.

Thought it was Phil 'The Power' Taylor we were signing when I saw the photo. Think NP is assembly a squad so that the home team is more attacking and has flair, but away from home I can see the likes of Hammond, Wessa and GTF being involved and playing a tighter formation (4, 5 1), with Wessa at right back, and a midfield of GTF, King, Hammond, Drinkwater James with Nugent or Vardy up top

Thought it was Phil 'The Power' Taylor we were signing when I saw the photo. Think NP is assembly a squad so that the home team is more attacking and has flair, but away from home I can see the likes of Hammond, Wessa and GTF being involved and playing a tighter formation (4, 5 1), with Wessa at right back, and a midfield of GTF, King, Hammond, Drinkwater James with Nugent or Vardy up top

Got a bit scared, then. Thought I had morphed back numerous years as a City fan!

(ankle).

Think his Millwall trial collapsed due to him being overweight, unfit etc. If he's sorted that out then he could be a decent addition. Has always scored 5-10 goals a season which isn't bad for a backup player.

what dont you understand? as i said in previous post he turned down millwall, it never collapsed he was offered a contract as he was at blackpool, hes been training with sheff wed who are also keen to sign him

as are a few more clubs, as for being fat im pretty sure if you met him in person you would see theres hardly an ounce of fat on him and is very fit, but you seem to know everything about him and his training with

millwall , its a wonder any players sign for you if this thread is anything to go by , talk about pre judging players you know nowt about.  he will be a very valuable addition to the squad

what dont you understand? as i said in previous post he turned down millwall, it never collapsed he was offered a contract as he was at blackpool, hes been training with sheff wed who are also keen to sign him

as are a few more clubs, as for being fat im pretty sure if you met him in person you would see theres hardly an ounce of fat on him and is very fit, but you seem to know everything about him and his training with

millwall , its a wonder any players sign for you if this thread is anything to go by , talk about pre judging players you know nowt about.  he will be a very valuable addition to the squad

If he is happy being 4th choice striker then he is more than welcome to join us, though I suspect he will be a back up right winger

millwall , its a wonder any players sign for you if this thread is anything to go by , talk about pre judging players you know nowt about. he will be a very valuable addition to the squad

Are you a bit of a groupie?

Archived