Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Gary Taylor-Fletcher

If he is a right winger I think he will do well, he scored 5 goals from that position in the prem with Blackpool scoring noticeably against Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool.

Confirms the move on his twitter account

https://twitter.com/GTF_12

Forgive me if he's deleted the tweet or anything, but where has he confirmed it?

We signed him up from the Blackpool, Fletcher Fletcher

He took his time but now hes signed, Fletcher Fletcher 

Hes fat, hes round but hes a blue

hes wears the number twenty two

who needs Marshall when we have Taylor-Fletcher

Gary Taylor-Fletcher do do do....

Forgive me if he's deleted the tweet or anything, but where has he confirmed it?

"see you all tomorrow"

James Nursey â€@JamesNursey 1h

@MirrorFootball Gary Fletcher-Taylor has just signed for #LCFC Leicester and should be available to face old club Blackpool tomorrow

Gary Taylor-Fletcher do do do....

"see you all tomorrow"

James Nursey â€@JamesNursey 1h

@MirrorFootball Gary Fletcher-Taylor has just signed for #LCFC Leicester and should be available to face old club Blackpool tomorrow

According to the BBC he isn't going to play tomoz, but I guess it depends on whether the registration goes in on time

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24176938

Leicester City are poised to sign former Blackpool striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher on a one-year contract.

He is not expected to face his former team on Saturday.

According to the BBC he isn't going to play tomoz, but I guess it depends on whether the registration goes in on time

Leicester City are poised to sign former Blackpool striker Gary Taylor-Fletcher on a one-year contract.

Can't imagine he'd have made the 18 anyway, will be less fit than the rest and nobody needs dropping this instant.

Welcome to the Club Gary.

Can't imagine he'd have made the 18 anyway, will be less fit than the rest and nobody needs dropping this instant.

Welcome to the Club Gary.

He's been training with us all week. Can see him replacing Hopper tbh.

That will be a stringer report.

He has probbably never heard of him anyway lol

Really though?

What can he do that Gallagher can't?

Sounds like a complete waste of time.

If we can't shift Gallagher then get him on the bench. Why are we signing GT-F? Really. I can't think of one reason why we need him.

What can he do that Gallagher can't?

Sounds like a complete waste of time.

If we can't shift Gallagher then get him on the bench. Why are we signing GT-F? Really. I can't think of one reason why we need him.

Isn't it obvious? Got experience of getting to the premier league...Eye for goal. Wont cost much. Impressed during training. If he's crap his contract will be up at the end of the season. No briner really. 

From Bentleys:

As a Lasher who only reads this board when Blackpool are involved (i.e.tomorrow), I'm sorry to disillusion you, but GTF is not a winger.
He can play at CF, but he's better when played just behind the front men. He has very good close control under pressure, and more than useful in the air.
Blackpool have just brought back Stephen Dobbie on loan for the third time in four years, who is not dissimilar in style, but quite a few Pool supporters would have preferred GTF.
He is one of the Band of Brothers (Evatt, Southern, Crainey ) who have run the whole race, and have all now gone.
I for one, will not hear a bad word about him. He missed half of last season through various niggling injuries, and OUR Koko (Karl Oyston to you) felt that he couldn't stretch to a two year deal for him.
I don't know what arrangements Lestuh have come to with him, but most Pool supporters are sad to see him go, and would wish him the best of luck with you in the future.
He was a Blackpool warrior !

Isn't it obvious? Got experience of getting to the premier league...Eye for goal. Wont cost much. Impressed during training. If he's crap his contract will be up at the end of the season. No briner really. 

Gallagher has played 61 Premier League games. GT-F has played in 22 Premier League games.

I personally think the 'experience' from winning the play-offs is massively over-rated and i'd prefer a player who is going to be useful over 46 games than 3 should we get into the play-offs.

Just feels like a massive waste of time and extra money we can barely afford. If we got rid of Gallagher then fair play. He'd be on a cheaper wage and he'd play a similar role. But we couldn't get rid of him, so lets put him on the bench. I'm not Gallagher's biggest fan. But he can affect games, he scores goals, has a great set piece and we play good football with him in the side.

Can't help but feel that GT-F isn't even close to the standards we should be hitting.

Gallagher has played 61 Premier League games. GT-F has played in 22 Premier League games.

I personally think the 'experience' from winning the play-offs is massively over-rated and i'd prefer a player who is going to be useful over 46 games than 3 should we get into the play-offs.

Just feels like a massive waste of time and extra money we can barely afford. If we got rid of Gallagher then fair play. He'd be on a cheaper wage and he'd play a similar role. But we couldn't get rid of him, so lets put him on the bench. I'm not Gallagher's biggest fan. But he can affect games, he scores goals, has a great set piece and we play good football with him in the side.

Can't help but feel that GT-F isn't even close to the standards we should be hitting.

That said, with Pearson watching the players every day, do you not think that he would have given Gally the nod if Gally was proving himself in training? If that wasn't the case, then we have every right to look elsewhere for someone on a lot less per week. I like Gallagher, but he is obviously not in Pearson's plans. If Pearson things GT-F is sufficient to our needs, then I trust his judgement.

one how many of those appearances were as a sub? secondly i did say he has experience of getting promoted to the premier league not already playing for a premier league side.

The thing is PG has obviously not done enough in training for a long time and GTF has. In NP we trust. 

Archived