Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Gary Taylor-Fletcher

Decent signing happy with him, people saying that he wasnt good enough for Millwall then why is he good enough for us, nobody knows what went on there maybe he heard we were interested so held out for an offer? who knows all i no is he will add something different and he is has a lot of experience in the championship.

I'd ask everyone who's unsure to give him a chance first. I myself am not too sure about this one but I'm happy to trust Pearson and give the guy an opportunity to show what he can do.

Agree with that, never rated him as a player. Now he is one of us, it matters not, hope he manages to lay them on a plate for our strikers.

Two of the main problems last season were the lack of experience and lack of depth, and this signing eases both of those concerns. Taylor-Fletcher has done well in this league before, and this will be a cheap, low risk signing on a one or two year deal.

To those worried about his fitness, knowing Nigel he would not have signed him if he didn't think his fitness was up to scratch. One of the hallmarks of a Nigel Pearson side is their fitness levels, so I'm sure GTF will be whipped into shape very quickly.

Good signing for me.

Two of the main problems last season were the lack of experience and lack of depth, and this signing eases both of those concerns. Taylor-Fletcher has done well in this league before, and this will be a cheap, low risk signing on a one or two year deal.

To those worried about his fitness, knowing Nigel he would not have signed him if he didn't think his fitness was up to scratch. One of the hallmarks of a Nigel Pearson side is their fitness levels, so I'm sure GTF will be whipped into shape very quickly.

Good signing for me.

had a pre season training with sheff wed so will be fit, but will probably need a few games from the bench to regain match fitness, odds on him coming off the bench vs his old club blackpool to score :)

had a pre season training with sheff wed so will be fit, but will probably need a few games from the bench to regain match fitness, odds on him coming off the bench vs his old club blackpool to score :)

Look where they are in the table lol  I don't think his fitness will quite up to scratch for automatic promotion contenders :thumbup:

If he is a right winger I think he will do well, he scored 5 goals from that position in the prem with Blackpool scoring noticeably against Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool.

Confirms the move on his twitter account

https://twitter.com/GTF_12

Doesn't look over weight at all looking at  ge pic he as posted on there. 

Never really took much notice of him playing so not much idea on play style ect.  But like all players that sign for city i welcome you and wish you good luck .  :scarf:

Archived