Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Gary Taylor-Fletcher

Isn't it obvious? Got experience of getting to the premier league...Eye for goal. Wont cost much. Impressed during training. If he's crap his contract will be up at the end of the season. No briner really.

Gallagher has played 61 Premier League games. GT-F has played in 22 Premier League games.

I personally think the 'experience' from winning the play-offs is massively over-rated and i'd prefer a player who is going to be useful over 46 games than 3 should we get into the play-offs.

Just feels like a massive waste of time and extra money we can barely afford. If we got rid of Gallagher then fair play. He'd be on a cheaper wage and he'd play a similar role. But we couldn't get rid of him, so lets put him on the bench. I'm not Gallagher's biggest fan. But he can affect games, he scores goals, has a great set piece and we play good football with him in the side.

Can't help but feel that GT-F isn't even close to the standards we should be hitting.

Gally has never consistently hit those standards. Your judging a player I doubt you've never consistently watched.

Am certain he'll be a great addition, not first team but will actually contribute - I'll trust NP's judgement

one how many of those appearances were as a sub? secondly i did say he has experience of getting promoted to the premier league not already playing for a premier league side.

The thing is PG has obviously not done enough in training for a long time and GTF has. In NP we trust. 

So the only two reasons you can give me for signing him is that he got promoted with Blackpool and he trains well (complete guess)?

Can't help but feel it's a massive waste of time and money.

lol been at the club 5 minutes and already slated for a grammatical error in a tweet and the fact he isn't a creative midfielder...

... Welcome to Leicester Gary, where every welcome is as warm as that given to a UN Weapons inspector in Damascus...

Weve been lacking a goal scorer thats willing to sit on the bench... I.e the kevin phillips role. 

Ive always wanted a reliable plan B.. with Wood and GTF on the bench im confident that if a game isnt going as it should they could add the little bit of difference needed to get a goal. 

Welcome GTF, you are going to be a gem. 

So the only two reasons you can give me for signing him is that he got promoted with Blackpool and he trains well (complete guess)?

Can't help but feel it's a massive waste of time and money.

Think we can safely say thats not a guess if he has been training with us all week.

Or you telling us NFP really has not got a clue or he has lost the plot.

So people would rather we had an academy player and Chris "tried for two games" Wood on the bench, rather than one of them and a striker who's got teams promoted before and is rated by the fans of the team he's currently at?

ooooooo k

Tell you what, now were second in the league lets just throw our entire academy on to play on Saturday, great idea, who needs experience!

Anybody with half a brain can see the reason we flopped after christmas last year is because we had too much inexperience in the squad, don't understand how this signing can be seen as a bad thing at all considering our decent start. Having experienced cover is never a bad thing.

Got a feeling he'll do well for us, without being too spectacular. We need someone to rely upon to help change games and he's not costing the earth. The signing of him and Wasilweski has given us loads more experience and we were distinctly lacking that, not to mention Dean Hammond as well.

Danns and Gally have bags of experience but they're time is up here and we must move them on even if we have to pay most of their wages.

Archived