Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Fulham at home, League Cup

In fairness, look at the team we put out that night.

• 13 Logan
  • 02 Neilson (Lamey 70)
  • 04 Morrison
  • 05 Miguel Vitoryellow card
  • 15 Berner
  • 10 King (Fryatt 67)
  • 11 Dyer (Wellens 54)
  • 22 Abe
  • 23 Moussa
  • 07 Gallagher
  • 09 Howard

Gallagher and Howard up front. Depressing.

So you'd fancy us against Berbatov, Ruiz, Bent, Duff, Parker?

I agree. People seem to think any team other than the top few are actually 'not really premiership clubs'. End of day we have maybe 20% chance but most likely were solid under dogs. I think Hull, Norwich and Stoke would of been the 3 I think are 'easier' but maybe a bit 'duller'. Bham and Burnley would obviously have a genuine chance

Winnable if they have a poor night. They probably will make a lot of changes. 

LCFC will make us cough up extortionate prices for a game with Fulham though and there will be a poor turnout. 

I agree with both of them, it's just a shame the club won't do special deals for this because if they did they could easily sell out the place! 

In fairness, look at the team we put out that night.

• 13 Logan
  • 02 Neilson (Lamey 70)
  • 04 Morrison
  • 05 Miguel Vitoryellow card
  • 15 Berner
  • 10 King (Fryatt 67)
  • 11 Dyer (Wellens 54)
  • 22 Abe
  • 23 Moussa
  • 07 Gallagher
  • 09 Howard

Yeah, shit wasn't it. What's your point? You think we'll play a strongest 11 against Fulham in the Carling Cup 4th round? That was almost the exact same tie if you think about it and I would assume we'll take the exact same approach, have a pretty similar crowd, a pretty similar result and a pretty similar reaction. 

If we play our first team and they play their ressies we've got a chance, sure, and if ticket prices are a tenner tops then we might get a decent crowd, decent atmosphere and be in the quarter final and that'd be terrific, but I can't see it personally. 

Yeah, shit wasn't it. What's your point? You think we'll play a strongest 11 against Fulham in the Carling Cup 4th round? That was almost the exact same tie if you think about it and I would assume we'll take the exact same approach, have a pretty similar crowd, a pretty similar result and a pretty similar reaction. 

If we play our first team and they play their ressies we've got a chance, sure, and if ticket prices are a tenner tops then we might get a decent crowd, decent atmosphere and be in the quarter final and that'd be terrific, but I can't see it personally. 

Nah, I see Pearson putting out a decent team for this one. He'll respect Fulham far more than Derby, though Fulham are unlikely to show us the same respect. I think it'll be a largely first XI from us and a 'squad' team from Fulham. 

The crowd will be about the same, 15,000 maximum with a tiny following from West London, but I don't see us being stuffed.

Nah, I see Pearson putting out a decent team for this one. He'll respect Fulham far more than Derby, though Fulham are unlikely to show us the same respect. I think it'll be a largely first XI from us and a 'squad' team from Fulham. 

The crowd will be about the same, 15,000 maximum with a tiny following from West London, but I don't see us being stuffed.

Here's hoping you're right man. Get to the quarters and we've got a decent chance of getting a winner of Burnley/West Ham, Sunderland/Saints or Birmingham/Stoke, which would be just as winnable as Fulham. 

Might start to dream... 

Here's hoping you're right man. Get to the quarters and we've got a decent chance of getting a winner of Burnley/West Ham, Sunderland/Saints or Birmingham/Stoke, which would be just as winnable as Fulham. 

Might start to dream... 

Who'd have thought Bradford would have got to Wembley last season?

A decent run, kind draws and a bit of team spirit can make a massive difference. You never know!

Youre the odd one,slagging us off left right and centre before the game has been played, ever heard of a bit of 'cup magic'. Its a decent tie, now stop moaning and get behind the boys.

Not slagging us off am I? They've got a good side, if they play to their best they'll rip us apart, end of story.

We're a decent championship side but it's quite a step up to play against players of that quality.

Not slagging us off am I? They've got a good side, if they play to their best they'll rip us apart, end of story.

We're a decent championship side but it's quite a step up to play against players of that quality.

If Arsenal had played to their best, they wouldve beaten Bradford last year, but guess what-they didnt!

'End of story' what a barrel of laughs you are, we'll be underdogs in a winnable tie, enjoy it. Fact of the matter is, anything can happen, have more belief in the team mate

Archived