Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suffolk_fox

Youngy - "We won't lose between now and the end of the season"

I am amazed by Mr Youngs lack of knowledge of simple things. Example being on Saturday after the game someone mentioned we have finished Middlesborough's unbeaten run? To which he said, what unbeaten run. When it was pointed out to him, they had been unbeaten in six games prior to Sat he then said really, wow, we can beat anybody etc, etc. Another classic Alan who would you like us to get in the next round of the cup? (After we had beaten Fulham) It's got to be Liverpool, i can bring my boy then he is a massive Liverpool fan etc, etc. Minutes later, Alan you do know liverpool got knocked out in the last round? Did they really, I didn't know that!

Always thought the man was a Leeds fan, up until recently. Do wish he would not say we will go unbeaten to the end of the season though, stupid thing to say.

Stringer and Young should be tied to a cart and pulled by a donkey through the centre of Leicester so they can be publicly flogged with eggs and flour. Their in-game commentary gets worse week by week and it's comments like "we won't lose for the rest of the season" which make us look like arrogant d*ck heads, not to mention the potential curse it puts on us (for the more superstitious-minded).

BBC, get rid.

Stringer and Young should be tied to a cart and pulled by a donkey through the centre of Leicester so they can be publicly flogged with eggs and flour. Their in-game commentary gets worse week by week and it's comments like "we won't lose for the rest of the season" which make us look like arrogant d*ck heads, not to mention the potential curse it puts on us (for the more superstitious-minded).

BBC, get rid.

How in the name of all that is holy can you flog someone with eggs or flour?

I'm not sure but I'm willing to find out,

Personally I don't think we'll ever lose ever again. But then I'm utterly delusional.

Parody, extremism, and the dropping of the current forum buzz word "delusional"

Perhaps this will never be considered in the same light as some classic Smuts posts, but it certainly is an enjoyable romp worthy of your time and a great post in it's own right, 4 stars.

I can't listen to him, because he's so bias you don't get a true picture of the game....but in this case I can understand why he said it. We've played our toughest matches, Leeds away, QPR away, Millwall away and we won them. There's only Burnley away that might give us a game, but I still expect us to win it. I think we are too good for the others at the moment. We have beaten inform top of the table teams in this run. Of course a few injuries could change everything, but as it stands right now, my feeling before a game is we are going to win it. I think the gap between us and the rest, will be more then 8 points at the end of the season.

I can't listen to him, because he's so bias you don't get a true picture of the game....but in this case I can understand why he said it. We've played our toughest matches, Leeds away, QPR away, Millwall away and we won them. There's only Burnley away that might give us a game, but I still expect us to win it. I think we are too good for the others at the moment. We have beaten inform top of the table teams in this run. Of course a few injuries could change everything, but as it stands right now, my feeling before a game is we are going to win it. I think the gap between us and the rest, will be more then 8 points at the end of the season.

How can you be listening to him on the radio and know that it's not a true picture of the game? Unless you are there, in which case why are you listening to the radio, how can you be in a position to judge?

How can you be listening to him on the radio and know that it's not a true picture of the game? Unless you are there, in which case why are you listening to the radio, how can you be in a position to judge?

Because I put the radio on for a laugh, while I was watching a game on TV. Anyone that has tried that knows what I'm talking about.

This season it's almost as if he's getting worse!

He gave Hammond man of the match against Stoke. Me and many around me thought he was absolutely shocking that game. Not one person voted for him for that game on here either. 

Tonight he said that Birmingham game earlier in the season was such a close game that Brum deserved a point in. If he acually remembered that game he'd remember they had about 2 shots and even their manager said it was "like the alamo" lol! He basically just looked at the result and thought he'd come up with complete shit.

Stringer has in mind the end of season montages already by declaring "this is our season, we are champions", everytime we score too.

Archived