Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

On 09/03/2020 at 08:03, kingcarr21 said:

Playing Fallout 4. Forgot I never did any of the DLC so I have loaded up my very first playthrough and going through Far Harbour. Love Fallout. Just get consumed in hours of gameplay

Gets slagged off and I know it can be a bit buggy but I'm a massive fan. 

Started playing Batman Arkham Knight after having it for about 3 years and only just starting the story. The previous 2 games in the series were brilliant and this has just followed on in the same pattern.

Only reason I picked it up again is because my son seen the icon for it on my PS dashboard and demanded it be put on!

Just going through the Riddlers series of missions which are very Batmobile heavy.

• Like 1

On 11/03/2020 at 11:13, snoopy87 said:

Started playing Batman Arkham Knight after having it for about 3 years and only just starting the story. The previous 2 games in the series were brilliant and this has just followed on in the same pattern.

Only reason I picked it up again is because my son seen the icon for it on my PS dashboard and demanded it be put on!

Just going through the Riddlers series of missions which are very Batmobile heavy.

Loved that game.

One trophy away from platinum but struggling (or I was before I took it off the PS4) with the multiple combo one where you've got to do about 15 moves in one.

On 14/03/2020 at 19:50, Toddybad said:

Loved that game.

One trophy away from platinum but struggling (or I was before I took it off the PS4) with the multiple combo one where you've got to do about 15 moves in one.

90% through the main story. It's been very Batmobile heavy which has dampened it a bit. The Riddler can keep Catwoman, that last challenge for the final key is beyond me, got no hope when the game is operating the crushers!

12 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Didn't think it translated brilliantly to the ps4, felt really at home on the vita, sequel was good too and built for the ps4 so faired much better. 

I plan to give it a go. Moved onto Star Wars: Fallen Order. Which is proving to be frustrating.

If you'relooking for a way to pass the time, and havent played all or any of the witcher series yet, they're all free on gog for the next 2 days, keep forever

https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_goodies_collection?fbclid=IwAR33kIBZ01HZIUkNbaNh0RB_Wtcbe6BLcoq2DRw175Sn6x3S_-xt5-Kh2-Y

EDIT - went to download, its just the DLC extras, pretty cool stuff like the soundtrack concert and stuff, but not what i thought

Edited by Beliall

On 16/03/2020 at 13:35, Trav Le Bleu said:

I plan to give it a go. Moved onto Star Wars: Fallen Order. Which is proving to be frustrating.

Enjoying it myself. Like Uncharted with lightsabers, though all the going back and forth between planets can sometimes take the mick.

Need to find a 2 player PS4 game that me and my 10 year old boy can play together for hours while we're cooped up in the house for the next however many weeks.

I've played FIFA with him still I'm sick to death so need to find something else.

I'm a noddy when it comes to gaming so haven't got a clue.

Nothing too graphic/violent as he's only 10 but any ideas?

14 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Need to find a 2 player PS4 game that me and my 10 year old boy can play together for hours while we're cooped up in the house for the next however many weeks.

I've played FIFA with him still I'm sick to death so need to find something else.

I'm a noddy when it comes to gaming so haven't got a clue.

Nothing too graphic/violent as he's only 10 but any ideas?

Lego games are a winner for co op

A way out is a co op prison break game

Lara croft and the temple of osiris, puzzle game it has a sequel too

overcooked 2

keep talking and no body explodes

Fortnite :ph34r:

Human fall flat is AMAZING 4 player couch co op

Rocket League

Terarria

Minecraft

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Lego games are a winner for co op

A way out is a co op prison break game

Lara croft and the temple of osiris, puzzle game it has a sequel too

overcooked 2

keep talking and no body explodes

Fortnite :ph34r:

Human fall flat is AMAZING 4 player couch co op

Rocket League

Terarria

Minecraft

Nice one mate, thanks :thumbup:

He keeps talking about this new Call of Duty game and apparently half his class are playing it!

It says it's an 18 but you can turn off the graphic/gory stuff via settings?

Do you think it would be O.K. if I played it with him or is it just not suitable for that age?

Just now, Izzy said:

Nice one mate, thanks :thumbup:

He keeps talking about this new Call of Duty game and apparently half his class are playing it!

It says it's an 18 but you can turn off the graphic/gory stuff via settings?

Do you think it would be O.K. if I played it with him or is it just not suitable for that age?

honestly i havent played it, the campaign in previous years has featured exploding body parts, its a judment call. for the record, i never stopped mine playing, its mainly about the online anyway, and thhe battle roale mode is free to play, so download that and play it yourself first

• Thanks 1

Finished Xcom 2 and then played the chosen, both were great in their own way. I have enemy within and enemy unknown. I guess that I only need to play one - is that right? If so which is the one I should be playing?