Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Top on Pearson & the budget

In addition to supporting Nigel, I like that our owners follow our manager's lead and play their cards close to their chest with the media. There's no need to be dragged into any nonsense with tabloids and agents. With all the contracts that are expiring this year, there was a real chance that players could have become unsettled (and the press tried damn hard to stir that pot) but the club refused to allow that to become a distraction.

I have faith in the owners and NP to manage the team well next season.

He is unwell and will have to retire due to ill health. Haven't you heard? :dunno:

Was he inhaling too much trainer whitener?

Rob Dorsett

#lcfc owner Top will discuss new contract with Pearson in nxt few days & how much money is spent on squad in summer is "manager's choice".

I'd imagine there will be more on Sky shortly, also Henry Winter is on his way to the club, so we can expect another City story from him soon enough.

"Top also says Premier Lg survival would satisfy him next season, but he expects #lcfc progression beyond that. #SSN"

I like both of those. Sensible club management, totally realistic :cool:

In addition to supporting Nigel, I like that our owners follow our manager's lead and play their cards close to their chest with the media. There's no need to be dragged into any nonsense with tabloids and agents. With all the contracts that are expiring this year, there was a real chance that players could have become unsettled (and the press tried damn hard to stir that pot) but the club refused to allow that to become a distraction.

I have faith in the owners and NP to manage the team well next season.

Well yes. But surely it would be better to have a Kuwaiti owner who posted on Twitter all the time, to keep us up to date on what was going on.

No?

Oh.

A little bit of pressure on our Nigel, he's proven to be shrewd in the market. Now he's got license to flex if he chooses to not spend much and we struggle he could face criticism. That said I'd much rather we spend too little than too much. I trust our manager in the market.

Our owners are a godsend the best thing Mandy did was sell us to them, yes they made one mistake but they learnt from that, same with NP our club is on the up again.

yep..we're really really lucky (think Chaventry, Forest, Portsmouth, Cardiff  etc). they had some bad mistakes, but then learned from them which is all that can be expected. And they didnt panic last season either, when you would perhaps have understood if they did. They keep their heads down and let NP manage......top men!

Archived