Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Ched Evans.

Surely they shouldn't sign him before the re-trial?

He is innocent until proven guilty, the original guilty verdict has been quashed so in the eyes of the law he has no guilt until the re-trial. During the appeal, he was still guilty, now he is innocent and if the retrial finds him guilty he will be guilty again and lose his contract with Chesterfield.

Let's be honest, we'd all forgotten about him. Let him get on with it. 

This.

The way that some people go on about it is ridiculous.

That Jean Hatchet feminazi on Twitter is a joke.

This.

The way that some people go on about it is ridiculous.

That Jean Hatchet feminazi on Twitter is a joke.

I just had a little trawl back through her Twitter, absolutely nothing referencing Evans before yesterday. Just seems to jump on whatever bandwagon she can that she can get offended by. 

I bet if you said his name to her this time last week she wouldn't have been able to tell you who he was  lol

I just had a little trawl back through her Twitter, absolutely nothing referencing Evans before yesterday. Just seems to jump on whatever bandwagon she can that she can get offended by. 

I bet if you said his name to her this time last week she wouldn't have been able to tell you who he was  lol

If there was conclusive proof that Ched was not guilty then she woudl be gutted

Just realised that Evans' first game for Chesterfield could well be against us.

Christ the blue army is a right bunch of merciless bastards he will get pelters lol

Will do him no harm and toughen him up

I'm glad he is getting a 2nd chance , a society without 2nd chances is a fractured society !

Anybody remember going to Oldham in League One? Lee Hughes' first game back was against us. We didn't let him off lightly lol

If your old enough Dave Jones was at Southampton (I think )!and he came to play us soon after being arrested and charged with some issues at a care home (later shown to be bollox and he was cleared)

And the be blue army gave birth to the now famous "with a packet of sweets ......"

I'd never heard it before that moment

Pelters he got

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived