Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32799483

I'd love to know what dirt Phil McNutty has on the heads of staff at the BBC.  Baffles me that he still has a job every time I see his name at the top of an article.

Sherwood 8/10 for taking over Villa in 17th place and finishing with Villa in 17th place. I hate the media love-in over him, I'm looking forward to seeing how he fares next season without the "new manager" hype.

Mourinho is the most bitter, insecure little man on the planet lol.

I'm sure his fans will have it down as great banter but to win the league by twenty odd points and still have to give a speech trying to convince everyone that you're a good manager and not a boring side.

Jesus wept, he's so desperate for approval.

I'm sure his fans will have it down as great banter but to win the league by twenty odd points and still have to give a speech trying to convince everyone that you're a good manager and not a boring side.

Chelsea fans will be glad he is driven by that desire, otherwise he would have ****ed off somewhere sunny and be spending his millions by now.

No, don't agree.

You can have a desire to win without being needy. Do you think Pearson gives a flying **** what's said about him or his team?

I can't imagine Ferguson ever having given a speech like that or Ancelotti, Guardiola, Heynckes, etc.

Doubt you become the best manager in the world by being insecure personally.

I think his flop at Madrid has made him a lot more insecure, it was the same when he was making shots at Pep when the league was confirmed. He's an absolute disgrace and when he gets sacked again the better.

QPR release:

- Ferdinand

- Barton

- Dunne

- SWP

- Zamora

- Murphy

Thats alot of experience gone. More importantly alot of wages saved. Ramsay has a monumental task at hand to try and keep QPR afloat next season.

Wonder where any of them players will end up. Can anybody see SWP or Barton back in the prem? I cant see anybody taking a punt unless they take a massive pay reduction.

Ferdinand will surely retire after what has happened in his personal life recently

Thats alot of experience gone. More importantly alot of wages saved. Ramsay has a monumental task at hand to try and keep QPR afloat next season.

Wonder where any of them players will end up. Can anybody see SWP or Barton back in the prem? I cant see anybody taking a punt unless they take a massive pay reduction.

Ferdinand will surely retire after what has happened in his personal life recently

Barton could still do a job in the PL - one of the promoted sides?

Don't see any of the rest playing in the PL again though.

Archived