Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I've said before that QPR could end up an absolute car crash.

Fulham's underachievement this season is one thing, QPR's could be quite another.

QPR have a huge rebuilding job, quite similar to us in 2004 but on a higher level with wages. Plenty of older players going, loan players going back and Green and Austin surely on the way.

Need to bring in young, hungry players with something to prove and experienced players who are proven good professionals, similar to Hammond and Konchesky. I don't envy Chris Ramsey at all, hell of a first management job.

QPR have a huge rebuilding job, quite similar to us in 2004 but on a higher level with wages. Plenty of older players going, loan players going back and Green and Austin surely on the way.

Need to bring in young, hungry players with something to prove and experienced players who are proven good professionals, similar to Hammond and Konchesky. I don't envy Chris Ramsey at all, hell of a first management job.

Spot on, would be two good signings for that division too

Ramsey will probably get a long honeymoon period as a result of the mess

A lot comes down to the FFP outcome from 13/14

Wonder if they have the scouting infrastructure to pull in good young players

Barton is not one of my favourite players, but if he was willing to take a massize paycut, he would be an asset to QPR in the Championship. The midfield quality on show on Monday was decidedly average for teams in the top our.

Barton has the quality to be a good PL midfielder and he has been decent this season. His attitude and temperament is why I would not sign him. Potentially disrupt the whole dressing room here. Apart from Fer and Austin, I don't want to see us sign/consider any QPR players. 

Barton has the quality to be a good PL midfielder and he has been decent this season. His attitude and temperament is why I would not sign him. Potentially disrupt the whole dressing room here. Apart from Fer and Austin, I don't want to see us sign/consider any QPR players.

Phillips??

Until when will this thread remain active/open, anyway? End of June?

Probably when people stop posting in it.

Thats alot of experience gone. More importantly alot of wages saved. Ramsay has a monumental task at hand to try and keep QPR afloat next season.

Wonder where any of them players will end up. Can anybody see SWP or Barton back in the prem? I cant see anybody taking a punt unless they take a massive pay reduction.

Ferdinand will surely retire after what has happened in his personal life recently

They already have they are earning nothing now. 

They either take what is offered or don't work. But some mug will pay them is Redknapp anywhere near a return lol lol

I think the QPR job is a fantastic one. A lot of high earners out of contract and some players who will go for big money.

Gives Ramsey a real go to bring in younger hungry players. Whether he's the man for the job remains to be seen.

Just watching Villa in this cup game and they really are crap, I mean the Arse are playing some sublime football but Villa really are poor. The Beeb trying their best to say it's a blip and that they play much better under Lord Sir Tim Sherwood usually but surely they will end up relegation fodder without significant change.

I'd love us to win the FA cup, it would be the pinnacle of being a city fan for me that I doubt we'd ever better. Watching this though I think Dover Athletic would be confident against this bag of crap Villa.

I'd love us to win the FA cup, it would be the pinnacle of being a city fan for me that I doubt we'd ever better. Watching this though I think Dover Athletic would be confident against this bag of crap Villa.

I wouldn't care a toss about the FA Cup anymore!!.. The magic has been totally wrecked!.. Meaningless competition!

Archived