Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Thought people would be interested to see this from whoscored. Our very own Morgan among the best, think he has come under a lot of harsh criticism when he's had a pretty good seasonfd0fbc9b48dbd55dc381247207f396e5.jpg

He has been much better of late, but I don't think this stat really tells us much more than the fact that he's a very big centre-half. Possibly the widest. He can still be terribly positioned without having to have been 'dribbled past'.

Hull City have "dare to dream" clappers apparently. Hope it helps, would rather Newcastle go down.

Same here. The Geordies and especially Ashley, need a kick up the arris.

He's not invested in the playing personnel and I think he should now pay the price.

Made this point quite some time ago with the Squawka stats. The grief that Morgan has recieved on this forum is quite remarkable. Look at the 'Calamity Morgan' thread for details. So so reactionary.

How can you say that with a straight face?

Just look at some of those stats. Fernando the most accurate passer? Ospina the best shot stopper? Delph the best dribbler? They say nothing about performances.

Lets not get this wrong. He's been phenomenal since Huth came and he started the season well too. But he was as at fault as anybody for our pathetic run. He was handing out goals left and right.

I love the bloke to bits, I think he's been superb for us. But he was AWFUL in and around Christmas.

Archived