Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Justice for Joachim

Emoticon Gifs  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Your Emoticons Back

• Yes
    • No

When the owner and creator of the site says they're shit, they're shit. Get over it.

If you humourless simpletons like zany childish gifs of football players so much, why don't you go and build your own website where you can post this annoying animation rubbish and giggle all day long. You brought this on yourselves, idiots.

"Justice" for the non pea brains.

'Master' Fox?

The Master of the miserable tw..s more like.

:vardy:

When the owner and creator of the site says they're shit, they're shit. Get over it.

If you humourless simpletons like zany childish gifs of football players so much, why don't you go and build your own website where you can post this annoying animation rubbish and giggle all day long. You brought this on yourselves, idiots.

Have you been to your gynecologist lately?

44689c9dbdd4740c67ae468f3f21f1c3b222c3c8

I remember when MF wasn't so angry all of the time, he used to be quite funny.

There must've been quite a drastic event resulting in such an odd change of persona. I reckon it that must've happened somewhere in between now and something like 2009.

The Master Fox of 2008 for instance was pretty entertaining.

I know what you mean.

lloydy.giftoppy2.giftoppy.gifnigel.gifknock.gifwas2.gifkingy.gifnuge.gifdrinky.gifvardy.gif

Right click the gif and click Copy Image URL, then click add image when making a post and paste that

A lot more tedious than what you did when they were on the site though

That's what I thought he meant. Seems a bit ridiculous.

O wow......

Miserable c**t

Really can't understand what all the fuss is about, if they are taking up lots of server space I can understand it, but as some people already have huge animated gifs that use as a signature on every post I can't see a few extra gifs causing much more of a problem. And anyway although this is lots of fun at the moment give it a couple of months or three and most people will have forgotten all about them, I am fairly sure there will be a lot of other things that will be a priority.

I get both sides of the argument. They're a harmless piece of fun but when people reply to a thread with just these emoticons and no actual input then it does take away the element of debate that the forum is here for. I could take them or leave them

photo-11986.gif?_r=1399408499

Sometimes some idiotic post (like MF's) needs a simple reply of a Liam Moore gurn, a Bemused Wes, a konch middle finger or a big nige puff off the cheeks.

For that reason a lone they need to stay.

photo-11986.gif?_r=1399408499

This is a perfect example!

No words are needed, just a middle finger from Konch

I get both sides of the argument. They're a harmless piece of fun but when people reply to a thread with just these emoticons and no actual input then it does take away the element of debate that the forum is here for. I could take them or leave them

Let's be totally fair though, responses like that are actually far more credible than some of the drivel spouted on here. Debate is healthy and what drives the forum but there are some people who have such ridiculous opinions/just trying to get a rise that all they deserve is a  :nigel:

I never made these with the intention of bothering anyone, although they are being used a lot more than I expected (flattered, honestly). Will try to keep the future ones to a lower file-size so they're more mobile friendly.

It would be a shame though if they suffered due to being a smaller file size, and anyway that wouldn't be a problem if people posted them as web links rather than attachments. Maybe if the mods are having to filter or manually remove them it may be better to send a generic email to folk who post them up as new pictures to each post telling them how to post them as web links,

It's also clear a lot more people love them than hate them and to change them just to suit a few wouldn't be very democratic. As for mobiles I don't have any problem with mine (although that maybe just good luck in having a suitable phone, network and coverage), although I do have a bit more trouble when I visit threads with a lot of pictures or animated signatures, but I wouldn't want to ban or restrict either.

For me I think they are great, and while there is no real football for Leicester going on they make me smile and give me an extra reason to visit the forum, however if I didn't like them I would avoid the threads about them, ignore them when they occasionally appear on threads I do read and if one particular person got on my tits by using them all the while I would just block them. Anyway give it a couple of months and they will be not as prevalent as they are now and they will become an occasionally used Leicester City focused alternative to smilies

:wes: What crawled into your panties?! Don't be such a fascist; its just a bit of harmless fun. As the majority is clearly in support of it, how about YOU go away and build your own website. That's kind of the way the world works; if the minority group is unhappy, they're the ones who start the change not the other way around. I'm sure most people aren't happy about the aggressive garbage you're posting but they don't cry about it as its just a football forum and there are far more important things in life.

If the mods have taken them out then its a shame but if they're taking up too much space then that makes sense.

Lie down, shut your eyes and think of all the lovely things in the world Master Fox; it'll make you feel better...

:vardy::kingy: :nuge: :schmike:

RWFWUYi_zps2e636dc0.gif

Wow. You're one miserable fvcker aren't ya.

Oh. And :nigel:

It'll mostly die down within a few weeks anyway. You've really got to be an angry person for something like this on a football messageboard gets you that wound up. The thread was hilarious and there are like 20 of them, of course they're going to get spammed for a week or two.

Archived