Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Justice for Joachim

Emoticon Gifs  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Your Emoticons Back

• Yes
    • No

They are still available to use in Joachim's thread, you just have to copy the url.

I did add each one to the site but took most off as the file size are quite big and some of you were just clicking every one and posting, ending up with 10-15 a post which isn't ideal for those viewing the forum on mobiles.

I think they were all very cleverly done but one or two were unsuitable for viewing for certain groups of people.

Of course lots of posts are too :P

They are still available to use in Joachim's thread, you just have to copy the url.

I did add each one to the site but took most off as the file size are quite big and some of you were just clicking every one and posting, ending up with 10-15 a post which isn't ideal for those viewing the forum on mobiles.

Copy the url?

I'm browsing on a 5 year old iPod and never had trouble viewing them. Can't you make it so it just shows the first frame of the gif if they're on the mobile site if that's the problem? And if it is, a lot of people are still spamming them so I don't see the reasoning there

When the owner and creator of the site says they're shit, they're shit. Get over it. 

If you humourless simpletons like zany childish gifs of football players so much, why don't you go and build your own website where you can post this annoying animation rubbish and giggle all day long. You brought this on yourselves, idiots. 

"Justice" for the non pea brains. 

When the owner and creator of the site says they're shit, they're shit. Get over it. 

If you humourless simpletons like zany childish gifs of football players so much, why don't you go and build your own website where you can post this annoying animation rubbish and giggle all day long. You brought this on yourselves, idiots. 

When was this said?

:^>

:wes: What crawled into your panties?! Don't be such a fascist; its just a bit of harmless fun. As the majority is clearly in support of it, how about YOU go away and build your own website. That's kind of the way the world works; if the minority group is unhappy, they're the ones who start the change not the other way around. I'm sure most people aren't happy about the aggressive garbage you're posting but they don't cry about it as its just a football forum and there are far more important things in life.

If the mods have taken them out then its a shame but if they're taking up too much space then that makes sense.

Lie down, shut your eyes and think of all the lovely things in the world Master Fox; it'll make you feel better...

:vardy:  :kingy:  :nuge:  :schmike:

Jeez, MF, take a break from FT and come back when that rod has been removed from your you-know-what :thumbup:

Archived