Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Craig Dawson - Daily Star

If upsons coming then I don't think he would be coming.

Why? With Dawson, we'd have pretty much completed our defender situation for the upcoming season and covered all areas in the back (maybe another LB would do nicely, as well).

I can't see us having 5 CBs on the books, maybe a loan for a 5th if necc?

Upson free and only one year contract. Nigel will probably also go for a younger central defender as well to get him into the club's psyche going forward. Seems very much like a plan to me. Gotta say I think there is some thought going into everything at the moment. The goalkeeping business done is very clever and I think the defensive set up will prove to be the same. 

Please don't be true. If he isn't good enough for West Brom he certainly isn't good enough for Leicester. I was excited about next season yesterday and today I'm worried.

Why? It's not as if we are going to be able to sign top 7 prem players. These players all have ability to compete at this level and will be hungry! I think there excellent signings and expect a larger more competitive squad for the prem!

Please don't be true. If he isn't good enough for West Brom he certainly isn't good enough for Leicester. I was excited about next season yesterday and today I'm worried.

What's good enough for Leicester is staying up... something he just did.

I literally have no idea what sort of player people thought we were going to sign, do you all think we're going to go out and sign a starting centre half from a top 10 team or something?

You've gone from excited while we only had the squad we had last season, we've still got that squad but we've added two players to it, and now you're worried. That makes no sense.

Archived