Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

Lee Anthony Peltier is a footballer who plays for Cardiff City as a defender. While capable of playing anywhere across the defensive line and in midfield, he primarily features at right back or centre back. He started his career with Liverpool before moving on to spells with Yeovil Town, Huddersfield Town, Leicester City and Leeds United, before returning to Huddersfield. He is also a former England under-18 international.

Lee Peltier

Didn't realise he was only 30.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/07/second-prison-worker-has-fling-with-murderer-who-killed-teenage/

Sian Cooper sports therapist facing jail works for big E Marshall at his sports foundation in Ipswich.

No reflection on Ian one of my all time favorites particularly giving his unorthodox approx and not conforming ( legs shakes = full warm up)

She was as vulnerable it seems as the prisoner was 'charming'. Sad really

• Like 1

Sort of ex-player news.....I'm a massive fan of Rugby League and Leeds Rhinos are my team. Turns out Rhinos have signed Jack Ormondroyd, son of Ian, for next season. 

Looks like an inflated version of his Dad lol 

_91556116_q014_0715.jpg

• Like 3

On Friday, October 07, 2016 at 21:42, Paddy. said:

Sort of ex-player news.....I'm a massive fan of Rugby League and Leeds Rhinos are my team. Turns out Rhinos have signed Jack Ormondroyd, son of Ian, for next season. 

Looks like an inflated version of his Dad lol 

_91556116_q014_0715.jpg

As a fev fan can say hes a good signing for you guys. 

Will probably be at us again though with the dual reg happening again!

Spencer Prior was on talkSPORT Early Breakfast this morning, mainly to preview Chelsea-Leicester this weekend, and I asked him about Erland Johnsen...wasn't quite expecting his response, he certainly didn't hold back!

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1476417600

It's in the 0530-0600 segment ... he starts 18 minutes in and the stuff about Johnsen is at 23 mins ish

• Like 3

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Spencer Prior was on talkSPORT Early Breakfast this morning, mainly to preview Chelsea-Leicester this weekend, and I asked him about Erland Johnsen...wasn't quite expecting his response, he certainly didn't hold back!

http://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1476417600

It's in the 0530-0600 segment ... he starts 18 minutes in and the stuff about Johnsen is at 23 mins ish

Good listen that :schmike:

4 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Do Steve Walsh, Izzet, Marshall and Matt Elliot run football schools still?

Heard an English one in Spain may get closed.

Didnt Glenn Hoddle run an English one in Spain?

AHHHH HODDLE IS COMING  BACK AS ENGLAND MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!