Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

5 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Nah, think he went as high as Swindon? Or even Barnsley I can't remember now. 

Paolo Di Canio signed him for Swindon then they fell out with each other after a couple of months.

He's been knocking around league 2 for a while Plymouth, Oxford, Stevenage.

Stephen Dawson: the police told me I could go to prison for match-fixing

The case against the Rochdale midfielder has been dropped but he says his career has suffered and he is determined to discover who dragged him into the scandal that nearly broke him

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/16/stephen-dawson-match-fixing

• Like 1

On 27/10/2016 at 22:42, Wymeswold fox said:

Which other players didn't do so well here, but impressed elsewhere afterwards? Max Gradel's only one can think of.

Gareth McAuley got relegated with us - though he wasnt a bad player for us overall - and he's had a successful time in the Premier League since then.

Edited by Koke

9 hours ago, Steven said:

Stephen Dawson: the police told me I could go to prison for match-fixing

The case against the Rochdale midfielder has been dropped but he says his career has suffered and he is determined to discover who dragged him into the scandal that nearly broke him

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/16/stephen-dawson-match-fixing

This was 2 years ago this was written 

3 hours ago, Koke said:

Gareth McAuley got relegated with us - though he wasnt a bad player for us overall - and he's had a successful time in the Premier League since then.

Damien Delaney has had a decent premier league career too, signed by PT from Cork.