Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Lloyd Dyer does what he usually doesn't - he scores a goal. The first in Burton's 2-0 win over Birmingham tonight.

On a sidenote, Hamza Choudhury makes a special appearance as a substitute in the 92nd minute.

?

He's had a good scoring record in his career.

10 hours ago, Corky said:

?

He's had a good scoring record in his career.

10 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The fvck you going on about?

Lloydy has a 1-in-8 goalscoring record, was often humourosly mocked on here whilst he was playing for us, and some people are getting their knickers in a twist about people pointing out the obvious once more.

Outrage!

Edited by MC Prussian

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Lloydy has a 1-in-8 goalscoring record, was often humourosly mocked on here whilst he was playing for us, and some people are getting their knickers in a twist about people pointing out the obvious once more.

Outrage!

I don't think he was mocked on here for his lack of goals more about his finishing. 

One week he would get the ball and make Jeff Schlupp look like a world class finisher then the next week he would go on a run and finish like Ronaldo. 

11 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Rab Douglas has signed for Arbroath at the age of 44 :blink:

I think its nice to see ex professionals carrying on as long as possile and as low as possible. Genuine love for the game, you'll never see the likes of our current England internationals going lower and passing on their experience.

Reminds me of when Chris Waddle went back into non league at the end of his career. Would have been nice to see Frank Lampard turn out for Leyton Orient, Gerrard at Tranmere etc...not going to happen now with the mega rich shit US, Chinese, Qatari leagues.

32 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I think its nice to see ex professionals carrying on as long as possile and as low as possible. Genuine love for the game, you'll never see the likes of our current England internationals going lower and passing on their experience.

Reminds me of when Chris Waddle went back into non league at the end of his career. Would have been nice to see Frank Lampard turn out for Leyton Orient, Gerrard at Tranmere etc...not going to happen now with the mega rich shit US, Chinese, Qatari leagues.

Yeah fair point Tuna and I agree

Great to see Lloyd dyer doing well one of my favourite players between the O'Neil years and the current crop. Very exciting to watch and had a terrific attitude. Had a great 6 years with the club. Hes played every minute for Burton this year and in great form by the looks of it.

As for the person who said he scored 1 in 8 like thats a laughable reccord, it's not it's pretty standard for a good winger Steve mcmanaman was 1 in 8 in his career. Giggs 1 in 6 Ashley young 1 in 11 for yanited. Marc Albrighton is 1 in 15 for city bless him. 

• Like 2

Lloyd Dyer had 6 great years at the club. We've had some great free transfers in the last decade (Fuchs, Albrighton, Nugent, Dyer, Cambiasso, Wasilewski, Kevin Phillips, Jack Hobbs). Nigel Pearson & Co really knew how to work the market. 

Edited by Koke

6 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Great to see Lloyd dyer doing well one of my favourite players between the O'Neil years and the current crop. Very exciting to watch and had a terrific attitude. Had a great 6 years with the club. Hes played every minute for Burton this year and in great form by the looks of it.

As for the person who said he scored 1 in 8 like thats a laughable reccord, it's not it's pretty standard for a good winger Steve mcmanaman was 1 in 8 in his career. Giggs 1 in 6 Ashley young 1 in 11 for yanited. Marc Albrighton is 1 in 15 for city bless him. 

I wasn't talking in relative terms or even laughing at Dyer's goalscoring record, I was merely stating facts. lol

Fact: He has a 1-in-8 goal to game ratio.

Fact: He was never known for his goalscoring prowess (let alone his defensive work), more for speed and effort.

Case closed.

Andrej Kramaric with the assist for Hoffenheim's second goal in a 3-0 rout of Bayer Leverkusen away from home.

However, it has to be said that Leverkusen played with ten men for the vast majority of the game after Volland was sent off after just six minutes.

7 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Mark Venus doing alright at Coventry.

Wonder how Inler is doing?

Mixed bag so far, has missed the last two league game due to injury, made a short-lived comeback in the Champions League against his former club Napoli as 70th minute substitute.

Just now, foxy boxing said:

Kante hoping for back to back premier league titles with two different clubs, how many times has that happened?

Schwarzer?

5 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Kante hoping for back to back premier league titles with two different clubs, how many times has that happened?

Cantona

(old 1st division)

Edited by norwichfox

As much I don't understand the why the little guy left the opportunity of CL football, and as much as it peeves me we've had to make massive structural changes that we're only now perhaps getting to grips with, I can't help but be happy for him when he scores.

• Like 4