Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Ex-Leicester City player news

For sure won't probably be a popular opinion, but shame he wasn't given more time. It was a confidence and fan pressure issue that made him time at Leicester not a great one. He showed great potential in certain areas but was frustratingly inconsistent.

Always had talent, just didn't quite happen for him here.

Didn't really fit the system we were looking to introduce- always seemed a bit of a 'luxury' player, and we were beginning to have some success with our flat-out defend from the front strategy.

Good for him though, glad to see him doing well.

Can understand the frustration around Kram, nice to see him shining in the German league and international scene. 

I think his problem here was partly down to pressure/confidence. He seemed to struggle to the demands of English football and probably wasn't given a proper go but then he wasn't really taking his chances to prove otherwise. 

I think he was very rough around the edge, there was something there as a player but required a lot of work to get up to potential - kind of like Vardy a few years ago. Seems like the club didn't see time being spent with him as a good investment 

Glad the guy's doing well, he was wasted here to be fair and was always going to go on to be a good striker at European level. He was the best footballing striker we had without a shadow of a doubt, his full pitch sprint to prevent Liverpool scoring last season also showed he was willing to work hard for the team.

He just needed a team that wanted him, which we clearly didn't.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ealingfox said:

He wasn't shit every time he played for us and he was in the squad for the first half of the season we won the league. Didn't fit into our style of play then but is a lot closer now. Too late tho because now he's smashing it getting points at the Allianz and scoring and assisting for fun up in 3rd while we lose at home to West Brom and lose 4-1 every week. So yeah, what a rubbish decision.

we got all our money back on someone who went from our record signing to competing to be our fifth choice striker with joe dodoo. and then won the league. man what a bad idea. wish we didn't do that. should probably have kept playing him letting him miss on average 6 sitters every ten minutes and finish bottom. that would've been the sensible shout, i'm sure. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

we got all our money back on someone who went from our record signing to competing to be our fifth choice striker with joe dodoo. and then won the league. man what a bad idea. wish we didn't do that. should probably have kept playing him letting him miss on average 6 sitters every ten minutes and finish bottom. that would've been the sensible shout, i'm sure. 

Depends who you believe as other reports say 5.5m which is a loss and far more likely than a foreign team giving an English one a full refund on a player they obviously didn't want. lol I didnt say that did i. The loan was a fair shout in Jan but we should have brought him back in the summer. That way we would have had the more mature and developed Kram whos smashing up Germany. But yeah lets just watch our strikers who apart from Slimani have about as much goal threat as Stephen Hawking, thats the sensible shout im sure.

Both teams Kram has joined since leaving Croatia have gone from relegation certainties to title challengers in the first 9 months hes been there what does that tell you?

7 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Both teams Kram has joined since leaving Croatia have gone from relegation certainties to title challengers in the first 9 months hes been there what does that tell you?

I'm a fan of Kramaric but that's a ridiculous way for you to go and let scouse win the argument haha.

• Like 1