Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IOWFOX

Well atleast we can trust our government to stand up for whats rigt!

Yay?

I don't really take a side on this subject but is it that much to tell Israel to try and limit unnecessary casualties?

They do. When the terrorists however use innocent civilians as human shields though, that's quite hard (not to mention that Hamas put out their social media guide which instructs them to claim that every palestinian killed was an innocent citizen, even if they're actually part of Hamas - http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hamas-gives-gazans-guidelines-reporting-israeli-attacks-social-media-1457466)

They do. When the terrorists however use innocent civilians as human shields though, that's quite hard (not to mention that Hamas put out their social media guide which instructs them to claim that every palestinian killed was an innocent citizen, even if they're actually part of Hamas - http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/hamas-gives-gazans-guidelines-reporting-israeli-attacks-social-media-1457466)

They bombed a hospital mate. A ****ing hospital.

They bombed a hospital mate. A ****ing hospital.

And Palestinians attacked humanitarian aid organisations like the Red Cross. The uk has in past bombed wedding parties in Afghanistan.

One strike on a hospital is not indicative of their policies. The facts are simple - Hamas hide in civilian areas and use them as shields while striking against Israel. Iron dome is strong, but it's not unbreachable - Israel needs to strike back to defend itself, but The cowardice of Hamas means any attempt to do so risks killing civilians.

So now ask yourself, if you were in their position - would you rather risk killing an innocent or being the victim of a concentrated attempt at genocide?

Genocide lol! I'm out.

Yeah, Hamas' charter calls for the eradication of the Jews, not just Israel. Now, I'm not sure what it says in your dictionary, but in mine the eradication of an entire ethnic group is genocide.

Also interesting to note that they claim the Jews are responsible for every war throughout history and invented the holocaust... http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/22/9-things-you-need-to-know-about-hamas-straight-from-its-charter/?

They are as bad as each other. The ordinary people at the bottom would most likely get on OK with each other.  Jewish children would play with Palestine children. It is the power mad ones at the top that are at the root of the trouble. The ordinary people are just pawns on the chessboard of life and are the first ones to be taken.

And Palestinians attacked humanitarian aid organisations like the Red Cross. The uk has in past bombed wedding parties in Afghanistan.

One strike on a hospital is not indicative of their policies. The facts are simple - Hamas hide in civilian areas and use them as shields while striking against Israel. Iron dome is strong, but it's not unbreachable - Israel needs to strike back to defend itself, but The cowardice of Hamas means any attempt to do so risks killing civilians.

So now ask yourself, if you were in their position - would you rather risk killing an innocent or being the victim of a concentrated attempt at genocide?

You also forgot to mention that Hamas are storing rockets in civilian places like schools and hospitals. Israel always send warnings of strikes to give them time to get civilians out of the way, admittedly not much time, but these warnings are not always being passed on to civilians.

Hamas are clearly trying to win the sympathy vote and gain outside support by allowing their civilians to be killed, the airstrikes are achieving fvck all other than to get their own people killed. Simple question is why?

Livni: 'No real option for cease-fire now'

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Livni-No-real-option-for-cease-fire-now-368434

Are you an Israeli shill?

Are you a Hamas shill?  

Admittedly I hadn't read that, but last week an Israeli and Egypt backed ceasefire was rejected by Hamas, they have since stepped up their attacks and kidnapped an Israeli soldier which has made peace untenable, but the cease fire was there they rejected it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/16/egypt-no-negotiations-gaza-ceasefire-israel-hamas

Obviously Israel aren't innocent in all of this and should have done a lot more previously to work with Palestine and found a way to co-exist before it got to this point where extremists like Hamas have risen to power in Palestine.

Who knows why all European countries abstained?  There could be all kinds of crap in the wording we dont like.  International diplomacy is a tricky business.

I would still like to know what organisation requested the vote, there are some big hitters missing on that list of countries, such as Canada and Spain, yet smaller countries like Gabon Benin and Sierra Leone get to vote.

I can't see any correlation between those countries involved in the vote, any ideas?

I would still like to know what organisation requested the vote, there are some big hitters missing on that list of countries, such as Canada and Spain, yet smaller countries like Gabon Benin and Sierra Leone get to vote.

I can't see any correlation between those countries involved in the vote, any ideas?

UN Security Council has rotating members apart from the Big 5, if I recall correctly?

The up to now intractable israeli-palestinian problem has vexed the finest diplomatic minds since before I was born.

What a relief that we are finally going to solve it today in FoxesTalk.

:rolleyes:

The up to now intractable israeli-palestinian problem has vexed the finest diplomatic minds since before I was born.

What a relief that we are finally going to solve it today in FoxesTalk.

lol:D

What a relief that we are finally going to solve it today in FoxesTalk.

I'm not sure foxes talk has ever solved anything.

All these situations boil down to the same thing.

Are you willing to lose income, your job, your standing in order to back a situation that you fins morally correct.

Most people really aren't although they'll say they are.

If we were we'd all give up our entire wealth to help the less fortunate in our own backyards - but we don't.

The government are no more hypocritical than the people whom they represent. 

True but the general public are not paid to be hypocrites.

But the government are paid to "represent" the public.

Why are you talking irrelevant bollocks?

It's what I do best.

p.s. I just checked your recent posts and you are a hypocrite.

Archived