Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bamba's Babes

Vietto

Where has that thread got to?

Listening to RL post-match they were discussing unknown transfer targets that appeared in May that may not be dead in the water.

Taggart also mentioned South America along with France which made me think of Vietto!!

So, where is the thread?

Obviously Castiagnos, agreed terms with Swansea, we thought he was signing for them, that's not materialized, now we are gonna pounce :thumbup:

Considering your immense love for the guy, it's fascinating how you get his name wrong every single time ;)

It's me lads. Surprise.

I've signed a thee year contract. They picked me up playing fives at St Mags and Nigel told me I'm just what he's been looking for. He said, don't worry about your bollocks first touch, we're going to Vardy you in to the next bit thing.

Announcement Tuesday.

Itk. Pics soon of me in morrisons.

Thanks for all your support. Get you finnygun 13 shirts printed now.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2147448-why-new-villarreal-signing-luciano-vietto-is-one-of-la-ligas-top-prospects

Never seen him play but he seems highly rated. If we had signed him, loads would have moaned as his goalscoring hasn't been great recently. They wouldn't have taken on board everything in the article. Will probably end up a good signing at Villareal and €5.5m is cheap these days!

Archived