Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City 2-2 Everton post match thread

De Laet is on a bloody hiding to nothing.  He was up against an attacking Baines (one of the best left backs in the league) and a skilful Pienaar, with others making supporting runs.  Add to that Mahrez wasn't always providing cover.  

Jeffs miss lol

Barry should have been sent off for 2 yellows

Jagielka getting up after a wood Kung fu kick to the head - boss.

Our spirit will take us places

30 something possession at home - will have to counter attack well

We grew as the game went on, will like to see us continue to grow and not let the hype bring us down.

Where has MHC gone? I couldn't believe how unrealistic his and some people's expectations were earlier in the match. Embarrassing? Far from it. I thought the boys put in a decent shift considering our injury situation.

Taking the injuries into account, what a superb result against a very, very tidy side. Mahrez looks so much more dangerous drifting inside, created some real problems second half after a hideous first period; and Ulloa looks a handful with the ball at his feet. Everybody came off the bench to have a positive impact, Hammond did his usual bits and pieces, Wood epitomised the composure we know he's got in his locker, and Jeff (bar that miss, came on and had a go, offered protection to his full back, too). Too much ball watching first half, we harrassed them in the second and it paid dividends.

The entire back four was collosal second half; well done boys. Plenty to be optimistic about, can't wait for James, Drinkwater and Vards to return.

Great game - we should be the featured match on sky with any luck!

Moore was immense

De Laet and Morgan were excellent and to be fair Konch had a good game.

Schlupp is the new Dyer (in every sense apart from his tackling is superb on occasion)

Ulloa took his goal well and might have had another.

Fair play to Hammond and King

Mahrez played well but struggled positionally due to their set-up.

Knocky is growing but still looked prone to mistakes but justified his place in the squad.

Nuge never stopped running.

Wood - good for him and great sub and faith by Nigel.

Proud of the lot of them.

To be fair to Everton their two goals were class.

great match which had not just a lot of positives but also some food for thought . 

mahrez played excellent second half and this was down to him being given a bit more freedom as baines stayed back more . 

knockeart looked ok but i felt he gave the ball away to much 

two cb were great 

credit to konch showed today that a good footballing brain and positioning will always be there when the pace is going . real top game by him. 

ulloa looked good and took his goal well  as did wood 

de laet for me gave the ball away to much . 

the food for thought 

when you think  though that should we get cambiasso then drinks,james and cambiasso in the middle will be far superior to what we had today. 

albrighton playing on the wing with his precision crossing for ulloa to head or knock on for the super fast vardy. 

makes me very excited to think with a full team we will be quite dangerous 

Archived