Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City 2-2 Everton post match thread

Can I just mention....

2-2 draw against everton arguably one of the top teams in the best league in the world.

Who is this Dick-head on the moan in?

Schlupp needs his chance on the wing, Sign a CB for more cover, A LB to cover KONCH instead of Schlupp....

Sign cambiasso, Get vardy fit. We will be fine.

I just read something about Mahrez on the previous page... I think he's pretty special, he makes things look effortless at time, if we can get another 10% work rate out of him, he will shine, big time.

Let's not get too carried away, the 1st game of the season is almost like a cup fixture, we dug in and got a deserved point, 39 more please!

We need some quality additions still.

In the first half he looked a bit unsure of himself running with the ball, specifically one clearance that came to him that he just couldn't handle at all, but yea second half he made the ball look attached. Must be given some credit for the second goal and how he loaded Schlupp's cannon was sublime

Great battling display from us. A well deserved point even without James and also losing Drinkwater half way through the game.

Standouts for me was Moore and Morgan. They tamed the beast that is Lukaku very well, won mostly everything in the air and we're very solid.

Mahrez showed signs of class. Nugent ran his heart out, Knocky couldn't stay on his feet and Schlupp should of buried that one v one chance.

All in all very happy with the point.

Anybody know how serious Drinkwater's injury is?

I wasnt able to follow the game so cant say much about it BUT...I thought we would lose 2-0 so to get a point against champions league quality opposition with an under strength side is a fantastic result in my view, especially as we clearly had the guts to cone from behind twice..

Looked a lot better in the second half, since we got the result I expected I will admit I was wrong to slate us as I said I would do in a previous comment in a different thread which is now locked. I was frustrated, wound up and in the heat of the moment I voiced my concerns on here and accidentally alerted the angry mob. Sorry guys you were right and I was wrong. Bring on the Chelsea (no moaning if we lose that one I can assure you of that).

Fair play to you for apologising. I think most of us know how easy it is to get carried away during a match.

Great performance

Moore & Morgan, proved theyre prem quality in this match (i know its only been 1)

King & Hammond proved a point that they are capable of stepping up to the plate

BUT i also think we played everton at the right time, coleman, mirallas & a fully fit lukaku would have caused us more problems. Our excellent pre season earnt us that point

Only 39 more points needed. Great to see Moore not overawed by the occasion. Morgan solid as usual.

Delighted to see Hammond do well when he came on. Proved he's worthy of his place in the squad.

I Thought Schlupp looked a lot stronger today than last year, excellent contribution today. Mahrez as expected.

Ulloa can relax into the team now as he's scored a premiership goal.

King done himself no harm either.

Cant wait for next week.

1 thing learned from today is that we don't need another winger, we have Schlupp for that now, maybe we should be looking for another LB instead.

Fair play to Woody aswell, looked like he could be getting sold a week or so ago, he has proved a massive point today, made up for him.

Can't wait for Vardy & co to be back, hopefully Drinky's injury isn't too serious.

Up the city!! :scarf:

Some good performances out there today. especially considering I don't think that's our finished team - more signings to come...

But not a bad game for Moore to play considering Roy Hodgson was in the stands.....

Thought he was there to watch Nuge? 

Looked a lot better in the second half, since we got the result I expected I will admit I was wrong to slate us as I said I would do in a previous comment in a different thread which is now locked. I was frustrated, wound up and in the heat of the moment I voiced my concerns on here and accidentally alerted the angry mob. Sorry guys you were right and I was wrong. Bring on the Chelsea (no moaning if we lose that one I can assure you of that).

Respect

:thumbup:

Amazing. King and Moore take a bow each. And another. Heroic.

Nugent looked like he was going to be sick he ran so much. Mahrez sending Gareth Barry dizzy is going to be watched all night. I can go back to work happy as f uck.

Archived