Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

At age 27, you can easily imagine him cutting it for another six, if not seven years and at this rate, he' could potentially become part of the club's Top Ten in terms of the amount of appearances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Leicester_City_F.C._records_and_statistics#Most_appearances

Another season like this and he'll be past Gordon Banks - King's at 330 at the moment, Banks at 356.

Love the way he talks extensively about the Watford heartbreak when it might not had happened if he'd swiped Anya into the stands lol

Just kidding, absolutely love Kingy and hope he retires here. Big part to play next season for sure.

Over his whole period at city, there were many miserable posters on this forum, wanting him away..

Thankfully there were also many who understood what he gives.

It could easily of been that Drinkwater and Kings roles could of been reversed,

to no determent to our title run.

King has IMO been underrated, even over this season.

I hope some of you dont make the same mistake on poor judgement/critic

when assessing Matty James.This player fits to the spirit and ethos

of what city is about, he has the skill and talent.

In him we have already saved money.If his injury hasnt taken anything away,

one could say he is our new top signing.!

A midfield across the line with cover doesnt look too bad, obviously if we can keep all.

Ngolo again obviously the key...

Kante, King, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Gray, Mahrez, James, Armatey, (Shinji).

All capable of covering at least 1-2 other roles, including adapting more

attacking or defensive characteristics as need makes.

As Subs or injury replacements short or permanent.

Because Kante is Unique in what he gives to our play and style, does not mean

others cant give us a plan 'B'.

# lets not underrate/jnderestimate what we actually have got on our books.

# Yes we need an addition or 2 to give us that CM cover

# I doubt we will see any of those players, be a first choice across all competitions.

Not even Kante.I am sure we will be taking all competitions seriously now.

## Again I suggest dont make the same mistakes as the pundits over the past season

Dont forget your own wuzzy doubts, and denials that in some are still present.

Players like our Andy King have proved and earned their right, dont devalue the others.

Last week surely convinced anyone who didn't already realize it, that king is premier league quality.

Played brilliantly against west brom too and his goal was sublime.

Last week surely convinced anyone who didn't already realize it, that king is premier league quality.

Played brilliantly against west brom too and his goal was sublime.

surely he was obviously prem quality the day this thread was started, when he was man of the match in our first game back in the prem.

That goal against Coventry away....

So many ridiculous goals. There was one against Barnsley (I think - they played in red, if I remember right) at home where he chipped it from just inside the 18 yard box. Took the piss.

My fave Kingy goals were Leeds at home versus Kasper and West Ham away. Great strikes. His chip at the Ricoh was absolutely ridiculous too! Honestly, how can you not be totally and utterly enamoured with this man.

Really good, in-depth interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3589633/Boyhood-Chelsea-fan-Andy-King-reflects-Leicester-s-fairytale-ve-pinch-moments-m-starting-sore.html

This bit's really interesting, about Vardy's party:

'We arrived totally buzzing, thinking, "Could this be the night that it happens?"' he said. 'Then at half-time, it was like, "You got any water, Vards? We have training tomorrow".' It was gonna be, "See you in the morning".' Nobody actually left at half-time but I think we might have. We stayed because there were people outside and it would have looked so bad being photographed going in and then sneaking away at half-time. 

I was surprised to hear that he speaks with that gangster ghetto accent that a lot of young people seem to have these days

I just wasn't expecting that when I watched him being interviewed!

Do you mean a London accent?

Archived