Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Andy King

drinkwater got sent off on purpose today because he knew it was the right thing to do. andy king is winning us the league next week.

Stage is bloody set. I thought he might do it for us in the last 5 mins today and save me another week of palpitations but I'm glad he's gonna save it to bag in front of me and he rest of the kop

Remember when Tony Adams burst through to score Arsenal's last in a 4-0 win over Everton, to seal the title in 1998? I so want that to be King on Saturday. Even if we've won it tomorrow, King scoring on party day would be quite something.

He won't let us down,he is much more of a goal threat than drinky and gets in good goal scoring positions but needs to be defensive minded as well as going forward

True, but let's not kid ourselves about Drinky not being a loss. He was arguably the best player for us against United. Hopefully we will have enough steel in midfield to deal with Barkley and trump Everton.

You were there when we were shit Kingy. You are here now we are great. You'll play on Saturday and I hope your name gets a huge cheer. Top bloke, fine player and someone who deserves his medal despite not playing as much as before. Without your goal v West Ham last year who knows where we'd be?

League One winner, Championship winner and now Premier League winner. 

2749789100000578-0-image-a-22_1428274416

From Chelsea reject to Premiership champion. Leicester through and through. A terrific servant and yes, it would surely be one of the most popular City goals of all time if he won the game against Everton.

But - as I've mentioned elsewhere - what an amazing team effort with everyone playing their part to the full. Not just the team but the owners, manager, support staff the whole lot.

Everyone connected with Leicester City should be so proud. We didn't beg the title, we won it and with a outstanding record. And what entertainment we provided. Watching the disgrace that Spurs became in surrendering their lead today, it was also such justice.

I'd have been utterly appalled if we'd reacted like that but i don't believe it would ever have happened. Ranieri and Morgan wouldn't stand for it.

Guest ttfn

You were there when we were shit Kingy. You are here now we are great. You'll play on Saturday and I hope your name gets a huge cheer. Top bloke, fine player and someone who deserves his medal despite not playing as much as before. Without your goal v West Ham last year who knows where we'd be?

Legend.

Legend!

Someone needs to take a photo of him crouched down on the pitch of the KP with all 3 trophies in front of him akin to that famous photo of Alfredo Di Stefano on the Bernabau pitch with the 5 European Cups in front of him.

Has to be done!

From Chelsea reject to Premiership champion. Leicester through and through. A terrific servant and yes, it would surely be one of the most popular City goals of all time if he won the game against Everton.

But - as I've mentioned elsewhere - what an amazing team effort with everyone playing their part to the full. Not just the team but the owners, manager, support staff the whole lot.

Everyone connected with Leicester City should be so proud. We didn't beg the title, we won it and with a outstanding record. And what entertainment we provided. Watching the disgrace that Spurs became in surrendering their lead today, it was also such justice.

I'd have been utterly appalled if we'd reacted like that but i don't believe it would ever have happened. Ranieri and Morgan wouldn't stand for it.

This

Archived