Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester Deadline Day Thread

If we get Defoe or welbeck I will be more than happy!! One knows where the goal is and the other goes past players for fun and has the work ethic that Pearson is looking for!

Both would add a lot of quality to our team.

Hardly a poor signing ability wise.

Well that remains to be seen, he's been playing in the MLS ffs. Do we need him? If we need someone in a striking position it should be someone for the 10 role that is an improvement on Nugent.

Ealingfox in negative post shocker!!!

Hardly, do you really see this as anything but a glamour signing? He wants 90 grand a week! And we've likely not scouted him specifically or in any detail for our team.

Sigh.

You think this seems like the kind of thing Pearson would do?

Well that remains to be seen, he's been playing in the MLS ffs. Do we need him? If we need someone in a striking position it should be someone for the 10 role that is an improvement on Nugent.

Hardly, do you really see this as anything but a glamour signing? He wants 90 grand a week! And we've likely not scouted him specifically or in any detail for our team.

You think this seems like the kind of thing Pearson would do?

I'm guessing you missed Pearsons multiple comments of trying to sign players people didn't think he would, us signing Cambiasso.

Pearson wouldn't for one minute being in someone for PR purposes.

Seriously swerve Defoe. £90k a week is ridiculous and even if you half that you're paying far too much for someone who's done nothing in a long time. He was undoubtedly good one day but this is the kind of signing I'd expect QPR, or us under Sven to make.

Difficult to see Defoe being true. Can't see past wages.

Would be a good signing though, and a statement

Am only relaying what The Telegraph have said but it sounds like he may be waining in his wage demands, just as long as he comes back to England.

He really dislikes the treatment given to Ryan Nelson at Toronto and just wants to come home. Perhaps we may just be able to sneak in.

After all...we have just signed ESTEBAN CAMBIASSO!  :pearson:

Seriously swerve Defoe. £90k a week is ridiculous and even if you half that you're paying far too much for someone who's done nothing in a long time. He was undoubtedly good one day but this is the kind of signing I'd expect QPR, or us under Sven to make.

Agree 1000%.

Difficult to see Defoe being true. Can't see past wages.

Would be a good signing though, and a statement

This.

The only thing I can see against this move is the wage issue and like I said earlier what will the rest of the players be thinking seeing Cambiasso coming in on no doubt big wages, and should Defoe follow, but if the club can handle this situation in a good way I can see anything wrong with it, we have the money, it's just potentially upsetting the harmony of the team.

Archived