Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Nigel Pearson appreciation ..

Absolutely top bloke, keeps his feet and everyone else's within the club firmly stuck to the ground.

He is the type of manager who demands respect but in return will give you everything you need to be successful. Met him a few times now and had nothing but admiration for his personality and the way he deals with the players. Top guy.

He will take us places. Everyone should,d have just stayed on my bus and never got off. I told everyone he was a genius and just needed building time!

I've always been a big fan of NP, and I think he's improving as a manager all the time. He seems like an intelligent chap, and a true professional. I love his transfer policy, his training regime is clearly working wonders, the team spirit, the attitude of the players - I can't fault the guy. Honestly, I don't think there's another manager I'd rather have here.

I hope he stays here for years to come.

I'd love to hear what all his haters have to say about him now. Seriously, what the fvck were you thinking?

Has made pretty much all the right decisions in the past two and a half years.

Lets not forget what he inherited either - and what he did about it. Cast your mind back to Mills, Danns, Beckford and a host of other half-decent players who either weren't up for it or were simply not good enough for a promotion push (Oakley, Pantsil, Gallagher, Wellens). 

Also, clearly isn't afraid to correct any mistakes he makes (Ben Marshall, Whitbread, Futacs), but even when he does, he does it in a classy way - makes sure they are moved to other clubs swiftly without fuss or making a big thing about it or damaging the players' career prospects. Compare with 'Arry who is prepared to slate players publicly.   

Nigel had a massive job on his hands when he walked back to Belvoir Drive on 15 November 2011. To be here, in the Premier League, less than three years later, with the squad he has built...nothing short of a fantastic achievement. 

The team on the pitch seems focused - and to believe that they belong in the Premier League and can win matches there.

They look very fit, very committed and exceptionally well-organised...and several players seem to have stepped up their performance levels since last season.

NP seems to have dealt well in the transfer market, so as to build a competitive, balanced squad with strength in depth, experience and promise for the future, but without excessive numbers of players - or an excessive outlay of cash.

An outstanding effort. I'm even loving the way that we're swanning in completing deals at 1am on transfer deadline day...I bet Pearson would be an outstanding poker player!

Plenty that could still go wrong, of course, but attitudes seem to be spot-on so hopefully we'll maintain our focus and level of performance. 4 points from the next 3 matches (Stoke A, Man Utd H & Palace A) would be good.

I love the guy. I have already admitted on here that I lost faith for a few weeks towards the end of the Watford play off season but of course, my faith came straight back and now I wish I hadn't been such an idiot.

Pearson is a genius. His starting 11 generally get the job done but if not, he really knows how to use his bench. He conducts himself with such class and charm. Fans of other clubs have noticed this too in the past. His transfer policy is excellent. There is no chance that this club will fall in to money trouble with np at the helm and that in itself is a huge comfort. He is becoming a Leicester legend. If he can keep us up then he will be. Serious man love! In nige we trust!

I love his army hair cut. I love his bucket head. I love his barrel chest. I love his shit white trainers.

I love his contempt for the media and balloonheads. I love his complete top-to-bottom overhaul of our club and the way it operates. I love his relationship with Shakey and Walsh.

I love this team of promising young stars he has built. I love the effective yet exciting football we play. I love the fact he has returned us to the PL and put us in a position where we can grow to reach heights we have never reached before.

I hope he stays for a long long time.

:pearson: TL;DR: I LOVE NFP!

Archived