Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Leicester City v Manchester United post match thread 5 - 3

I'm shocked :o

Man Utd lose the game and blame the ref ....

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/leicester-city-vs-manchester-united.10/discussion?page=105

To be honest what did you expect, unfortunately everything will be centred around man Utd excuse after excuse, this should not be about Man utd this should be about how far we have progressed over the past 12 months. Deserved winners, long may teams totally underestimate our ability!!!!!!!

Hi All

Forest fan in peace.

Living in Melton for last 30 years so can't be influenced by what goes on at the KP !

All the family were screaming at the TV when the Leicester goals went in ! ( even the Jack Russell was barking!)

That was a phenomenal effort by Leicester and all the fans should feel extremely proud of them.

Hope we can join you next year lol.

ATB

I honestly thought we were not even at are best today, we will have even better performances than that this season. Think a lot of people are beginning to take us quite seriously now as a dangerous team in the Premiership. Great stuff 

I honestly thought we were not even at are best today, we will have even better performances than that this season. Think a lot of people are beginning to take us quite seriously now as a dangerous team in the Premiership. Great stuff

I'm beginning to take us seriously! Simply astonishing result.

Wow, speechless.

Amazing, I thought at 2-0 we could still get a draw at 3-1 I thought it was all over, how I was wrong, never doubt those lads!

I don't really know what to say, i'm stunned!

Man Utd were good until the last 30 then they just seemed to collapse and fall apart.

How we have played so far, the points we've got so far is a statement but I just hope we go to Palace and win. I wary of the next two, two games we should win, given our form, given who we've played but will we? Feel like i'm discounting today abit, i'm not far from it, enjoy now, enjoy it lots but feet on ground and keep focused!!

Yeah at 3-1 down I though we weren't playing bad but not as good as we have been, ask me how we played now? ****ing brilliant!! lol

i mean on todays performance

On today's performance we will give Southampton (and any team for that matter) a bloody good game, but to say they don't stand a chance is a stupid remark.

If we play as we did today, and they play as they have been doing, the game will be a very very entertaining, probably close faught match with goals from 2 good prem strikers (Ulloa, Pelle)

Before the start of the season, I thought we might well go to Crystal Palace next week with no points, or maybe a couple of points at best - one off Stoke, and a lucky draw elsewhere.

How wrong can you be - that's how wrong you can be, and I am delighted.

Archived