Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Steven

Crystal Palace v Leicester City match thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

Solid side and hopefully we can pull away with back to back away win. I think we won't look as good as we have been I am the other games

Posted

Palace will be on a high after their epic result last week, so we have as much a chance of losing this as we have of winning it.  I'm predicting a 2-2 draw.

 

So c'mon Leicester!!! Whatever the result lets all continue to enjoy this Premier League roller coaster of emotion!!  :scarf:

Posted

Looks like we could be going for it. No natural width in the midfield. could be a car crash if palace get going down the wings but then again, could be brilliant if we boss the game.

Note that no zaha in their starting line up so perhaps they will match up our formation somewhat.

Posted

The classic question - anybody providing a radio stream today? I'd watch video, but this laptop couldn't run a video stream to save its life. Much appreciated.  :trumpet:

Posted

The classic question - anybody providing a radio stream today? I'd watch video, but this laptop couldn't run a video stream to save its life. Much appreciated.  :trumpet:

 

I echo. Just put RL online, but they're reporting on Rugby. 

Posted

No Zaha for Palace. Is he injured or on the bench?

 

Palace subs: Hennessey, Mariappa, Guedioura, Doyle, Zaha, Gayle, Chamakh.

Posted

Looks like we could be going for it. No natural width in the midfield. could be a car crash if palace get going down the wings but then again, could be brilliant if we boss the game.

Note that no zaha in their starting line up so perhaps they will match up our formation somewhat.

 

We might be susceptible to a counter, so we'll probably sit Hammond/Cambiasso back a bit to help defend.

 

Pearson clearly thinks we're capable of dominating the midfield and holding possession, and rightly so. He'll know all about McArthur's strengths and weaknesses from scouting him in the summer, and I think it's fairly clear that Esteban is a better player. If we can control things in the middle of the park it's gonna be an almighty tough time for the Palace lot. Can see us winning it from the spot after Vardy is brought down (again)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...