Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

But he was our top scorer last season.

He looks out his depth in the premier.

Couldn't do it in his first chance in Premier and not doing it for us now.

Why are we playing him as an attacking midfielder behind Ulloa when he has no creativity about him and gets dispossessed easily but we have Powell who plays that position not even sitting on the bench?

Did we get Powell as part of a deal with Lawrence and not even want Powell and feel the need to play Nuge to justify paying his stupidly high wages?

He needs fucking off.

I'm not saying Wood is the answer but Wood must be asking the question how shit does Nugent have to be before he get's a chance?!

Yeah infact as someone has mentioned, Powell, even Lawrence (Who was signed for the development squad imo but he'd offer more than Nugent and having something to prove).

I forgot about these two tbh, Like I said Lawrence was signed for the development squad but what was the point in signing Powell if he's getting no-where near the team, not even on the bench, get him in, give him a chance, can't do much worse.

he has been so so bad this season. it is baffling how he is starting. He is absolute shite and does nothing. He finds the simplest pass and runs round like a headless chicken. 9 games in and he has yet to score a goal in open play, in fact he has done absolutely nothing.

I don't know what annoys me more... people defending him saying he 'contributes' are you pissed?

or the fact he drives around in a ferrari 

jeez some massive overreactions in here. today was his first genuinely bad game this season, and even so he wasn't exactly much worse than any of the other 14 players involved for us. 

he should be dropped if we are to play our best team and probably our best system, though. 

jeez some massive overreactions in here. today was his first genuinely bad game this season, and even so he wasn't exactly much worse than any of the other 14 players involved for us.

he should be dropped if we are to play our best team and probably our best system, though.

His last couple of sub appearances have been ropey to say the least.

His last couple of sub appearances have been ropey to say the least.

he was alright against newcastle. gave the ball away a few times against burnley but hardly a disaster. not exactly magnificent either i will concede. 

my point though is that he was actually quite good in our first 5. i didn't see the palace game. he was dropped for burnley and didn't pull up any trees off the bench. same at newcastle. today was the first time (unless you clearly despise the man, like some do) that any normal person would look at it and say ok, that's really not good enough chap. 

and if we are going to drop everyone who's not performed in the last 3 games from the squad we'll have no players left to play with andy king next week. 

He was shite last season and the end of the season before.

I know people who had accounts banned on here for expressing that.

People are starting to catch-up...

His performances haven't surprised me, I'm not shocked or disappointed. A blind rat could have scored more than he last season with the amount we created.

He is so slow in the head that he impedes every attack we create.

he was alright against newcastle. gave the ball away a few times against burnley but hardly a disaster. not exactly magnificent either i will concede. 

my point though is that he was actually quite good in our first 5. i didn't see the palace game. he was dropped for burnley and didn't pull up any trees off the bench. same at newcastle. today was the first time (unless you clearly despise the man, like some do) that any normal person would look at it and say ok, that's really not good enough chap. 

and if we are going to drop everyone who's not performed in the last 3 games from the squad we'll have no players left to play with andy king next week. 

Are you actually pissed?...

he has played 9 and has yet to score from open play.

You literally cant defend that. He runs around trying to look busy and always looks for the simple pass.

His performances haven't surprised me, I'm not shocked or disappointed. A blind rat could have scored more than he last season with the amount we created.

People had accounts banned for criticising David Nugent? Seriously?

Are you actually pissed?...

he has played 9 and has yet to score from open play.

You literally cant defend that. He runs around trying to look busy and always looks for the simple pass.

he was good enough in our first five games. hence why this thread was made after game 6... 

he was good enough in our first five games. hence why this thread was made after game 6... 

mate he wasn't.

strikers get measured on how many goals they score not how much effort they put in

i called it at the start of the season that he would score no more than three and some people thought i was crazy

he doesn't cut it and the sooner Pearson drops him the better.

If shite is 20 goals and 10+ assists I'd like to see what you consider good.

mate he wasn't.

strikers get measured on how many goals they score not how much effort they put in

i called it at the start of the season that he would score no more than three and some people thought i was crazy

Goalscorers are judged on how many goals they score, and you've got to be a retard to think that's how he's been set up this season - he's played as a link player, and very well - look how ulloa has tailed off without him playing just in front of the defence.

mate he wasn't.

By that token, Vardy should be dropped too.

Archived