Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

West Brom pre-match thread

Schmeichel
Simpson
Morgan
Moore
Konchesky
Cambiasso
James
Mahrez
King
Albrighton
Ulloa

Subs-
Smith
De Laet

Wasilewski
Drinkwater
Powell
Schlupp/Knockaert
Vardy

Bring Vardy on late on to kill them off, Ulloa with service from Albrighton (best crosser in squad) and Mahrez(Best player technically) with King in the nuge role, neat passer and late runs could be invaluable, when he came on late in Swansea he made our attack not look diabolically bad, Cambiasso and James holding back, as Drinkwater has not been good enough so far, and then a solid back 4 who will sit to make up for our attacking 4. Powell on for king if it isnt working.

Stuart 'ghost goal' Atwell's first game back refereing in the premier league at this game after being dropped fo almost 3 years..

Just saying..

Although in effect, he's refereeing a premier league fixture tonight.

Yup id like to see Knocky given a start, but not sure he can with mahrez on the other side.... too attacking? We desperately need some tenacity and flair though.

Also would like to see the old strike-force reunited for a game with Nuge and Vards up front, lets see how the old front two can perform, really miss their link up play. 

Lets do what we did last year at home and pass our way through teams.

Yup id like to see Knocky given a start, but not sure he can with mahrez on the other side.... too attacking? We desperately need some tenacity and flair though.

Also would like to see the old strike-force reunited for a game with Nuge and Vards up front, lets see how the old front two can perform, really miss their link up play.

Lets do what we did last year at home and pass our way through teams.

Agree with half of that. It's far too attacking to play both Mahrez and Knockaert in the same 11 from the off. Would prefer to pack the midfield, and play one natural wide man. Preferably Mahrez as he's looked at home in this league, especially at the KP.

Disagree on Nugent and Vardy playing together. Ulloa has done fantastic, and we all know what Vardy can do. About time he gave them a run of games together in their natural positions in my opinion. Nugent was so so poor at Swansea.

Ohh don't get me wrong, Ulloa has done great and its not his fault he's had no service at all in the last 3 games. I was kinda suggesting going back to what we know though, the fluid passing game that we saw so much of at the KP last year, Vardy and Nuge were Key in that.

But yes I suppose I have to agree on not going too attacking and leaving ourselves exposed.

Maybe as a 4-4-2

Kasper

RDL Wes Moore Konch

Albrighton King James Mahrez

Ulloa Vardy

Or as a 4-3-3

Kasper

RDL Wes Moore Konch

King Cambiasso James

Mahrez  Ulloa  Vards

Yep I cant seem to find a place for Knocky and have left Nuge out    lol

is this our remembrance fixture? helicopter an all? haven't seen much of the usual stuff about it from the club? 

I wondered that too, considering it's the only home game we have around that period you would have thought to so, but it looks like club aren't going to bother this year :(

Archived