Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

West Brom pre-match thread

Keep calm and support the foxes.

Agree that it is a massive game and one where we must win or at the very least draw. However, no need to panic just yet - pre-season we were expecting very little from the first 6 games (if not zero points!!) and so if that were the case I would be happy with the position we are currently in.

I believe the crowd are due a big performance on Saturday as I felt there were parts of the match against Burnley which were pretty flat. Admittedly it isn't as exciting as playing one of the 'big teams' but I hope we can create a good atmosphere!

Come on Leicester!!!!

I'd like to see the team that got us here given a chance on Saturday.

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

Moore

Knochesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

James

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Take the the game to West Brom, plenty of pace and a formation that everybody understands. It still gives us plenty of options from the bench if needed.

I'd just go with Mahrez actually. I think we need to play 3 centre mids so there's only room for one natural wide player. Cambiasso has to play, and he can't in a 2

The diamond is the best way for this. Cambiasso at the base with Mahrez at the top. Then 3 from Drinky/James/King.

We're still pinning it on him for stepping up and joining the line with Wes and Konch like he was supposed to, rather than Liam for not being alert and causing the offside trap to fall apart? I get the impression you don't know the first thing about defensive organisation if you think that was RDL's fault.

I know I've had this debate with another poster (can't remember who) but its not that people think the 2nd goal was RDL's fault soley, yes Moore should have stepped up but he never.

It was De laets reaction that made me mad! Not an ounce of effort to get back to his man he just stood their with his arm in the air. Montero had way too long to choose what he wanted to do with the ball under a little bit of pressure from De laet he might have c*cked up.

I'd like to see the team that got us here given a chance on Saturday.

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

Moore

Knochesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

James

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Take the the game to West Brom, plenty of pace and a formation that everybody understands. It still gives us plenty of options from the bench if needed.

It would be interesting to see how the championship winning team does against premier league opposition! I would like to see it personally.

However I think he'll go with

Schmeichel

RDL

Moore

Morgan

Konchesky

Mahrez

James

Drinkwater

Ulloa

Vardy

Nugent

Magic, my train is 17.18. I've done the walk hundreds of times but never actually had to do it quickly.

I'll leave on 90 if I have to like but I reckoned i could do it in 20 mins if I got a shift on.

I often get back by 25 past without going at any fast pace at all and leaving after the final whistle. 

Just lost to Bournemouth.

That is us screwed. 

a reserve WBA side lost at Bournemouth...

literally 10 changes to the side that played last weekend and will probably play on Saturday....  

so it means little

Schmeichel

Simpson Morgan Moore Konchesky

Drinkwater King Cambiasso

Vardy Ulloa Nugent

Only worry I have is that Cambiasso, while a holder, wants to play the DD role which puts DD out of his stride. Maybe swap DD for Hammond, free up Cambiasso to attack more and King to box to box it. That way only one player maker.

Vardy to play right side and Nuge left cutting in and 1-2s to feet to Ulloa. Ulloa to hold and slide balls into Vards running round the back. Vardy can cross to Ulloa. That's three goals right there... :-)

Or Vards for Albrighton to provide some crossing. I just think Nugent is more intelligent and better suited to support either one of Ulloa or Vards. Not sure they work together (Ulloa and Vards that is) they are both more #9s.

The diamond is the best way for this. Cambiasso at the base with Mahrez at the top. Then 3 from Drinky/James/King.

Agree, and that's the team I'd go with. Probably with Drinkwater and James but wouldn't mind seeing King in there either. Hopefully not Hammond

Don't forget, ladies and gents, that WE play a part in our club's success.

IMO, if we happen to go a goal down, early doors, on Saturday, don't forget its a ninety minute game.

Lets not have any impatience, upset and booing. Let's get behind them and remember we are playing tough, good opponents.

I'm looking forward to it personally. Being in the Prem is what games like these are all about. The proverbial, potential, 6 pointer...

I'd go 442

Schmeichel 

Koncheskey

Morgan

Moore

Simpson

Mahrez

James

Drinkwater

Knockaert

Vardy

Ulloa

Subs:

Smith

Wasyl

Cambiasso

King

Nugent

Wood

Schlupp

That'd be my starting XI. We need to take the game to them rather than wait and see ala the last 4 fixtures!

Can we dress them up in a Utd kit? 

Archived