Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

West Brom pre-match thread

DON'T SHOUT!!

But also, that's fine as a team if we play on a strip down the middle of the pitch. Otherwise you've got Simpson and Konch providing all our width, and Palace took the piss out of that formation even when we were on form.

If you've got 3 CMs you only get one striker, otherwise we're horribly overpowered...

Alright I'll use my inside voice.

It could be a 4-3-3 but that would force Jamie out wide again. I really wanna see cambiasso and King start but I don't think that would work in a 4-4-2, so I went with 4-3-1-2. Not really sure what our best formation is

Alright I'll use my inside voice.

It could be a 4-3-3 but that would force Jamie out wide again. I really wanna see cambiasso and King start but I don't think that would work in a 4-4-2, so I went with 4-3-1-2. Not really sure what our best formation is

It's definitely a tough call. I think if we want 3 in midfield, we push King forward to support our CF (preferably Vardy for me) and bring in a winger. It is tricky though...

I'd like to see us play with some real pace all over the team so i'd go for:

Kasper

De Laet            Morgan             Moore               Schlupp

Drinkwater        James    

Albrighton               King/Powell                 Mahrez

Vardy

Kasper

Simspon            Morgan             Moore               Konchesky

Drinkwater        Cambiasso    

Knockaert               Powell                    Mahrez

Vardy

Again I agree Cambiasso must start. Build a platform by retaining the ball and using it wisely. His experience is what we need early on. When he runs out if gas later he can be subbed. Doing it the other way around is a huge waste of the player who could potentially be the difference in keeping us up.

Kasper

Simpson     Morgan    Moore    Konch

Cambiasso       James

Drinkwater

Mahrez               Ulloa                 Vardy

Kasper

Simpson

Konchesky

Moore

Morgan

Cambiasso

Drinky

Mahrez                                                           Schlupp

Vardy

Wood

RDL has to be benched he's looked half asleep since the Man Utd game, Cambiasso is a must, we've got to have people in the middle who can put their foot on it and play.

I'd start Ulloa and Nugent on the bench. Ulloa needs service but no shots in 3 games isn't just about other people, he's lost a bit of confidence. Nugent just looks like a man who doesn't believe in himself at this level. I like him, I've defended him for a long time but he's not playing anough of a part for me. Give Wood a run out. I've been critical of him in the past but he might get more joy from these than Ulloa would.

Liam Moore needs to get his head right too. He was at fault for Swansea's 2nd, lost his man for Arsenal's goal and lost Van Persie against Utd when he scored. Was has got plenty to offer at this level even if he does lack a yard of pace.

Always enjoy the remembrance fixture. The helicopter is usually more exciting than the game that follows. 32,000 people stood silent (when it is respected) always makes the hair on my neck stand up.

That minute is beautiful I agree but why do 31,500 carry on the silence for the next 90 minutes?

Archived