Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

West Brom pre-match thread

Kasper

De Laet Moore Morgan konchesky

DD James

Knocky King Mahrez

Vardy

wouldn't say no to that. might change a cm for cambiasso or maybe much as i love him kick kingy out and put drinky there with cambiasso and james behind. much of a muchness really tho. tony k riyad and vards causing bloody murder would be nice to see. 

Kasper,

DeLaet, Morgan, Moore, Konchesky,

James or Cambiasso,

Drinkwater  Schlupp,   

King,

Nugent or Ulloa, Vardy.

Pace, passing, width, energy and scoring potential. 

hey tony. you still posting with these fine people?

Right no more fvcking about see. Time to give Esty a go in a cracking middle pair. I've already explained why this is tactically justified, so listen to ealing for once.

Hamer's injured, I cant help that, hes gone. Schmeics is crap but hes the best we've got so he gets the nod. Nuff said about De Laet, he needs to learn that you cant just rock up and be a wind-up merchant for 90 mins, you actually have to try. 

Schmeics

Simps

Morgs

Mos

Koncs

Mahs

Drinks

Cambs

Knocks

Ulls

Vards

Lets stop ****ing about and go Mike Bassett.

And if I hear anyone booing if we're not 5-0 up after 15, or if Le Tiss has one bad word to say about our support I'm buying my Southampton shirt there and then and changing my name to ealingsaint. So just do what you should alright.

Ulloa has not had a shot in four games. That is frightening. Need to mix it up today....

True, build up play needs to be improved.

Really don't understand people calling for him to be dropped. He's a bit like our Van Nistelrooy, he's not going to score too many Messi/Ronaldo style goals but give him a chance in the box and he'll probably score...

Come on City lets f**king win we need it badly don't want us to be near the relegation zone.

4-4-2 is a must today.

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Moore

Konchesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

Cambiasso

Schlupp

Vardy

Ulloa

Subs: King, James, De Laet, Knockaert, Nugent, Wasyl and Lawrence/ Powell.

My expectations of Leicester today:

A shot in the first half

A corner that is met with one of our players (even if it doesnt result in a goal)

A corner that beats the first man

A through ball for Vardy during the 90 minutes.

Over 50% pass completion

Schmeichel collects a cross during the 90 minutes.

Ulloa one shot on goal.

One Nugent successful pass.

A freekick that results in an attempt on goal.

I know I'm asking a lot but those would be good.

The players should be fired up for this WBA are a champions league side, no in reality they aren't but if the players have that mentality that every side we play is a f**king good team then we will play a tad sight better than we are at this moment come on Leicester show some f**king bulls and f**king win!!!!

My expectations of Leicester today:

A shot in the first half

A corner that is met with one of our players (even if it doesnt result in a goal)

A corner that beats the first man

A through ball for Vardy during the 90 minutes.

Over 50% pass completion

Schmeichel collects a cross during the 90 minutes.

Ulloa one shot on goal.

One Nugent successful pass.

A freekick that results in an attempt on goal.

I know I'm asking a lot but those would be good.

Any two of three would be good but the most important one there is Ulloa. If he has another blank today and zero attempts then he's got to look at dropping him. It's not just about the build up play, no goals is one thing but no shots is a worry. I hope Pearson gets away from the horse for courses mentality too. Change players who are out of form not just because they suit the opposition better. The best sides in this league are the most settled ones. West Ham, Southampton etc don't keep swapping players. Mahrez, Albrighton, Cambiasso etc can't be benefitting from playing one missing one

Archived