Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Harry Kane

After spending time out on loan, not a great time at city on loan, but not so bad as some posters

would have it.

A player some wrote off, even though still a young blood.He has started to show potential, can he

cement a credible future.I enjoy watching young proffesionals advance and realise their potential.

One reason players like Schlupp, Wood, Moore, Knockhaerdt should be supported, encouraged,

and not rubbished so easily.

Nah, not well done. I only wish him bad things in his career. He was appalling for us and put in no effort.  I could not stand him.

He's scored a bunch of Europa League goals against teams we've never heard of anyway, you can barely even call that free kick his goal the deflection was so big.

Why would anyone wish a young player to have a bad career? I don't care who they are they should be encouraged! He wasn't too good for us but lets be honest the whole team played crap in that second half of the season. For Spurs he seems to be putting in a lot of effort and showing some great potential quality

Nah, not well done. I only wish him bad things in his career. He was appalling for us and put in no effort. I could not stand him.

He's scored a bunch of Europa League goals against teams we've never heard of anyway, you can barely even call that free kick his goal the deflection was so big.

Do you like anyone? lol

Felt sorry for him here. Stuck out on the wing in all but two games. Did well in them two games but not the others. Coincidence? Don't think so.

In all fairness he turned the game around for Spurs yesterday (bar Benteke). Although his free-kick is being talked about like it was some sort of worldy, in my opinion he is a Championship player having a purple patch at the moment, he'll soon fade.

We played him out of position, he's hardly a winger is he?

yes but the point is when playing for us he didn't look out of position on the wing, he looked completely out of place on a football pitch. he didn't look like he was unsure of his role as a winger, he looked like he was unsure of what playing football was. he didn't look like he'd never played on the wing, he looked like he'd literally never seen a football before. 

he looks alright for spurs at the moment (although yesterday's goal was a fluke and it's not hard to look more impressive than soldado). 

Archived