Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Harry Kane

What he's doing at the moment only makes me dislike him more because it shows that he could have had something about him for us if he had tried.

For me there wasn't a great coincidence that we went on that awful run pretty much as soon as he came to the club. Every game, as soon as he stepped on the pitch we were almost a man down because we had someone who was going through the motions, not willing to risk injury or exertion as he'd just signed a 4 year deal at Spurs.

Guess it is the old problem of 'he only scores goals'

lol had to go and check on the Yak...

2011 → Leicester City (loan) 20 (11)

2011–2012 Blackburn Rovers 30 (17)

2012–2013 Guangzhou R&F 45 (25)

2014– Al Rayyan 8 (3)

Still averaging 1 goal every 2 games... he only scores goals  :ph34r:

What he's doing at the moment only makes me dislike him more because it shows that he could have had something about him for us if he had tried.

For me there wasn't a great coincidence that we went on that awful run pretty much as soon as he came to the club. Every game, as soon as he stepped on the pitch we were almost a man down because we had someone who was going through the motions, not willing to risk injury or exertion as he'd just signed a 4 year deal at Spurs.

We stuck him out on the wing, he was a young 19 year old lad , and only made 13 appearances for us. He wasn't great, but was nowhere near as bad as some make out.

Fair play to him he's playing in his natural position now, has developed with age. and is doing well and scoring some goals. It might not even last but quite why we have to be so fcking bitter about it is beyond me.

• 5 weeks later...

Thought he played well actually. Physically he's bulked out hugely since he was here and now looks like a proper number 9 rather than a dweeby ponce

He actually got a more than decent reception from us and then does that lol.

Our fans are quite odd. Give Michael Keane a good reception, boo Fryatt. We'll probably boo Nugent if he leaves and returns with another club and cheer Nick Powell.

Archived