Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Harry Kane

Fair play to him, quite disturbing people want to see a lad who's never been in the paper for anything out of sorts snapped because "he's got it too good", although we all know the reason why is because he shusshed the kop and the poster in question lacks a sever amount of maturity. Looking like an England cap could be on the way.

He'll always be ugly though

Still not half the player Martyn Waghorn is, haha. Don't get me started on Vardy, the Sheffield Messi.

You'll be lucky to have a player of half Kane's ability next season when you're scrambling around in the bottom of the Championship with Nugent up front.

Shocked to see the way he was treated with you. Then you have the audacity to get offended when he pipes down your fans, after leaving that sorry excuse of a centerback Morgan for dead.

Good luck in the Championship.

Still not half the player Martyn Waghorn is, haha. Don't get me started on Vardy, the Sheffield Messi.

You'll be lucky to have a player of half Kane's ability next season when you're scrambling around in the bottom of the Championship with Nugent up front.

Shocked to see the way he was treated with you. Then you have the audacity to get offended when he pipes down your fans, after leaving that sorry excuse of a centerback Morgan for dead.

You'll always be ugly Harry

If I took no time or care on my balls and Harry Kane spent a week getting ready my balls would still get more birds

Sounds like a bet.

Hurri kane, can you get yourself to Liverpool next Saturday?

We're not having a go at the lad, it's tough to play for Leicester when expectations are high. At Spurs his competition is Soldado and Adebayor who plays well once every 10 games. He just has to turn up to play.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived