Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mjeb

Radio Leicester - Stringer

What's he actually done wrong?bit confused..

Nothing particularly. Some people just cant let things lie and move on. Nobody here has ****ed up in their job before and needed a second chance you see.

Nothing particularly. Some people just cant let things lie and move on. Nobody here has ****ed up in their job before and needed a second chance you see.

Week in week out Stringer delivers poor broadcasting. I for one am glad that I don't have to regularly listen to his nonsense as there are other avenues that offer professional coverage of our games home and away, actually describe what's happening, and don't have and maintain agendas above their station.

Can they sack Nat Jackson while their at it too.

my son has learning difficulties and went to say hello to her a couple of years ago

her and her camera man just looked at each other and started laughing, horrible cow

how can she laugh at anyone when she's got a nose and arse like that

Pearson was just arrogant and couldn't handle the press, it wasn't just stringer he had a go at

Whereas Stringer never showed the slightest hint of arrogance. Nope. Not ever. Never happened.

my son has learning difficulties and went to say hello to her a couple of years ago

her and her camera man just looked at each other and started laughing, horrible cow

how can she laugh at anyone when she's got a nose and arse like that

Apparently she's quite ignorant if fans try to speak to her, when off-camera.

Haven't seen her arse, so can't entirely agree with you over her figure.

Pearson was just arrogant and couldn't handle the press, it wasn't just stringer he had a go at

yeahhh riiiiiight.... and simply reading this thread its pretty clear that Pearson is the only person to have a dislike for Stringer and his ways.

Stringer is poor... with one dimensional questions...bbc should look to improve their squad.

We fans dont have a voice... and so it is the job of the interviewer to ask the questions we want answered... eg. If things are bad then what's being done? ...but without being a twat

Unfortunately i think elliot lacks the ability to privide spontaneous technical indight... and he is not outspoken enough to provoke lively debate.

The phone in after the game keeps playing a highlights package .. that i was told ws for those who had just come in... but this just reduces time for call

Stringer is poor... with one dimensional questions...bbc should look to improve their squad.

We fans dont have a voice... and so it is the job of the interviewer to ask the questions we want answered... eg. If things are bad then what's being done? ...but without being a twat

Unfortunately i think elliot lacks the ability to privide spontaneous technical indight... and he is not outspoken enough to provoke lively debate.

The phone in after the game keeps playing a highlights package .. that i was told ws for those who had just come in... but this just reduces time for call

Anyone know if the players will talk to him again now?

As it was konchesky who I believe lead the blank on him. Will nuge, dd, kingy etc now take a new directive.

The players have collectively decided not to speak to anyone at Radio Leicester at the moment.

They have however been given access to the manager.

It wouldn't surprise me if RL and the club try and broker a deal with the players at some point down the line.

The players have collectively decided not to speak to anyone at Radio Leicester at the moment.

It wouldn't surprise me if RL and the club try and broker a deal with the players at some point down the line.

That's not a good sign ....old wounds with radio , old wounds with directors = 29 points and championship football

They are pro's need to man up and move on , maybe ignore stringer he is a cock , but the whole station is pathetic

Didn't they do interviews with the players after the friendlies? Not saying your wrong just if they were a one off.

Didn't they do interviews with the players after the friendlies? Not saying your wrong just if they were a one off.

There were some player interviews after friendlies but that was because the players thought it was contractual. When they realised it wasn't contractual to speak to RL they reverted to their original stance but changed the ban from one person to the entire station, so I'm led to believe.

There were some player interviews after friendlies but that was because the players thought it was contractual. When they realised it wasn't contractual to speak to RL they reverted to their original stance but changed the ban from one person to the entire station, so I'm led to believe.

I'm not doubting you but I dont get it. All of a sudden they thought it was contractual? Or did they think it was just contractual for friendlies?

Also, is the beef with Stringer or not? If they have banned the entire station is there another issue?

Hate to bombard you but there surely must be more to this than just the cut throat gesture??

They need to grow up, bury the hatchet and move on. They are supposed to be "professionals". Very rarely hear interviews with our players now they don't speak to RL. Only people suffering are the fans.

Archived